Chapter 35

Jimin's POV

Yeonnie said she needed to study for a test so we couldn't hang out:/ so I decided to go take a walk.

I wanted to go take some fresh air and go to the convenience store to buy some stuffs.

When I was walking on the sidewalk, I saw a familiar car. I think it was Yeonnie's.

Then she got out of the car, looking frustrated.

I looked around us and the shops were all closed, except this bridal shop. Don't tell me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her, looking at the bridal shop.

All she said was "Mianhae."

My heart ached and broke. Was she going to marry? I turned around and walked-ran away.

What is happening?

Soo Ji's POV

I was at home watching TV when my phone suddenly rang. I saw that the caller ID was Yeonnie.

"Yo Yeonnie~ ssup?"

"S-Soo Ji yah.." I heard my bestfriend stuttering while sobbing.

"What's wrong?? Yah Yeonnie tell me.."

She didn't respond but only cried.

"Where are you? I'll come see you."

"At the park.."

"Wait for me."

I hung up and immediately got out.

The park.. I wonder why she was crying. Was it because of Jimin? Or her mom? Uhm.

I got to the park and saw Yeonnie sitting on a bench.

"Yeonnie-yah.. what's wrong?" I asked her once I got there.

I sat next to her and hugged her. She stopped crying and was staying silent.

"Yah.. It's scary when you don't talk. At least cry. But what's wrong? Tell me!"

"Eomma. She arranged a marriage for me."

O.O

"Wow what? A marriage??"

She nodded silently.

"Does Jimin know it?"

"I was supposed to go try on dresses and when I got out of the car, Jimin was on the sidewalk so I think he knows. But I just ran away and yeah. Here I am."

"Ohhh.. Yeonnie. I'm so sorry.."

She shook her head and smiled sadly.

"Who's the guy?"

"I don't know and don't wanna know."

"Maybe it's Jimin." I said, trying to light up the mood.

"No. My mom said it's someone she doesn't remember the name and she knows Jimin."

''Let's do something.''

''Don't. It's useless. I'm thinking of breaking up with him. It'll be better that way.''

I bit my lip in sadness. They were THE perfect couple. I can't let that happen.

Yeon Ah's POV

''Can I stay at your house for tonight? I don't wanna go back.''

''Sure:)''

We got up and walked to Soo Ji's house. Her parents weren't back yet so it was just both of us in the house.

I went to shower and soon went to sleep. I just need to get rid of my problems for a good 8 hours.

~Next morning~

''Yeonnie~ wake up it's already 7..''

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. The place seemed different. Oh yeah I'm at Soo Ji's house.

I slowly got up and went to prepare. Since I didn't have my uniform with me, Soo Ji lent some of hers to me. Luckily we had the same size.

We ate a bit and walked to school. On our way, we saw Chan Soo and Jimin.

''Oh shit.'' I whispered to Soo Ji.

''Relax.'' she whispered back.

She ran to Chan Soo.

''Chan Soo oppa~~''

I facepalmed myself. She's going all clingy on Chan Soo again. Weren't you supposed to back me up, Soo Ji? Aish.

I silently walked on my own until Jimin came beside me.

''So? Got something to explain?'' he asked me.

I stopped walking and looked down.

''I'm sorry, Jimin. I think we should break up.'' I finished my sentence as I looked straight in his eyes before walking away.

I was struggling so hard to hold back my tears.

I'm sorry Jimin..

~Lunchtime~

''Where's Jimin?'' Namjoon asked.

I looked down at my food and ate silently, as I was trying to avoid any eye contact with the guys.

''Yeonnie? Everything's alright?'' Yoongi asked me.

I nodded before saying ''I'm done. See you guys later.''

After I left the table, I heard Soo Ji saying that Jimin and I broke up..again.

I really don't want to. But I have no other choices. I'm really sorry Jimin. You deserve better than me.

I went to the rooftop and took some fresh air. Then, I felt someone else's presence. I turned around and yep. Jimin.

''I don't get it.'' he spoke.

''I'm going to marry, Jimin. I can't stay with you.''

He stayed silent. I can feel that he was holding back his tears.

''Why?'' was all he managed to say after a minute.

''It's arranged. I don't have any choice.''

He broke down and I did as well. I went to him and hugged him. A few seconds later, he hugged me back.

''I'm sorry, Jimin. I really am.'' I said between my sobs.

A while later, we broke the hug and Jimin looked straight in my eyes, saying

''Listen carefully, Lee Yeon Ah. We're not breaking up and you're not marrying because I'll prove to your mom that you deserve the best guy in the world, also known as me, Park Jimin and not some other random guy.''

I smiled and leaned in to peck him on the lips.

''I love you, Park Jimin.''

--END OF CHAPTER--

Hey guys~

First of all, I want to thank you all for 29K!!! And secondly, I'm still struggling on the finale of the story:/ It'll probably finish at around 40-45 chapters.

AND I NEED YOUR HELP~!

I wanna know what do you guys want. A happy or a bad ending?

Let me know in the comments! :)

P.S: Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Gomabda,
Author-nim.

23 votes---> next chapter