Chapter 4

Yeon Ah's POV

I woke up once again and it was already 10 o'clock.

Ugh.. My head and my stomach hurt so much.

I felt like taking some fresh air so I walked to the yard, hoping it wasn't too chilly because the hospital gown was quite thin.

When I got there, I saw someone who looks like Jimin. I wasn't sure if it was him but I saw the snapback and the sleveless shirt.

It can't be him though, he must've already went back home.

I sat on the bench near the little park where children can play and watching them made me remember how my parents used to take me to the park when I was young.

I can only wish for them to wake up, now..

I feel so miserable.

I was complaining on how my life was shit until a pair of hands covered my eyes and interrupted my rant.

wtf. who is it.

This is getting embarrassing, jinjja..

''Uh.. who is it?''

''Try to guess.'' the familiar voice chuckled.

Wait. Is that Jongin?

''... Jongin?''

''Wow.. you still remember my voice.'' he said, getting his hands off my eyes.

OMFG.

WHY IS HE HERE? I WASN'T READY FOR THIS.

''What are you doing here?'' I asked him, as he sat beside me.

''I came here to visit my friend. He just got in a minor car accident.''

''Ohh.. I'm sorry to hear that.''

''Nah, he's okay now. What about you? Are you okay?''

''Yeah.. well I think so.'' I looked away, kinda embarrassed for no apparent reason.

''Hey.. it's getting windy here. Let's go back to your room.'' Jongin suggested.

''Uh okay. I can go alone tho, you don't need to bother accompanying me.''

''No, it's okay. I don't mind. Let's go,'' He insisted, winking at me. DID HE JUST WINK HOLYYY SHT.

I'M BLUSHING OMG.

Kai's POV

Holy sht. How did I do that. Winking? Who you think you are, Kim Jongin? lmao.

I just acted super outgoing but I was actually nervous af.

And now I'm accompanying her to her room.

I wonder why she's here though. She might've said she was fine but you never know when a girl's lying about it hm.

We were heading to Yeon Ah's room when she suddenly stopped midway.

''Ow..'' Yeon Ah suddenly said, while she grabs her stomach in pain.

''Are you okay?'' I asked her worriedly.

''Yeah.. just a little pain in the stomach. I'll just need to get some meds and I'll be fine.''

''Are you sure? I can call a nurse.''

''No, it's fine.'' she smiled at me.

That fake smile hmm.

We finally arrived in her room but a boy was already there.

He looked up and we both stared at each other for a second until Yeon Ah gasped.