Chapter 40

Jimin's POV

What Yeonnie said broke my heart.

"I'm afraid."

"Afraid? Afraid of what?"

"The water.. Since I almost got drowned the other day, I-I can't.."

I need to change this. I don't want her to feel like this for the rest of her life.

"Take my hand." I gave her my hand and she took it hesitantly.

"Now follow me."

I slowly walked to the side of the water.

She froze.

"Don't worry.. Now close your eyes. Don't think about anything. Just close your eyes and relax."

She closed them and I slowly dragged her to water. As soon as the water arrived at her mid calf, she stopped walking.

"Relax.." I said to her.

She shook her head and swung off my hand before running away.

I sighed.

"Yah! Jimin! Everything's okay?" Namjoon asked while shouting.

"Yeah!" I shouted back, going over to them.

I think I should leave her alone for a moment.

Yeon Ah's POV

I ran back in the house right in my room.

I burried my head in my pillow and screamed.

I wasn't crying. I was frustrated.

I changed into a running outfit and left a message saying that I was out jogging.

I felt like running. So I ran.

I took my phone and my earphones and went out. There was a place beside the beach where people would jog so I went there.

As I was jogging, I felt carefree and really relaxed. But suddenly, I felt that someone was following me.

I slowed down my pace and looked behind. A handsome -but Jimin's more handsome of course- guy was smiling at me.

I eventually stopped jogging and was now walking.

I took off one of my earphones.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Kim Min Hyuk;)"

Eew that wink. Trying to look sexy? Well Jimin's sooo much sexier than you, boy.

"What about you, beauty?" He asked me while putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Fuck off."

"Ohh playing hard to get?" He smirked and leaned in, trying to kiss me.

Wow what the fuck bruh.

"Don't you even try." I told him.

He gave me once again one of his smirks.

"Come on! My house's just over there. Wanna come over?;)" He pointed at a house near Tae's.

"No thank you." I said, starting to jog again. But he still followed me.

"Come on! It'll be fun."

I suddenly felt an arm wrapped around my waist. Ok that's it.

"YOU FUCKING PERVERT GET THE FUCK OFF ME RIGHT NOW." I said loudly before kicking him the balls.