Chapter 26

Jimin's POV

"Mind if I join?" A voice said behind us.

Fuck it. Jongin.

"Yes, I mind." I said coldly.

But Yeonnie elbowed me and said no.

"What about you guys play against each other?" She suggested.

"I won't mind. Anyway, I'll win." I said confidentely.

Yeonnie looked at me in a challenging way and said

"Alright, so the winner will get.. to eat ice cream with me!"

;o really? I need to win this or Jongin's gonna eat ice cream with Yeonnie omagad.

Jongin just smirked at me and we started the game.

We were both really good and the score was always close. But of course, I was slightly ahead of him.

Then, at the last 30 seconds of the game, he suddenly boosted and killed so many targets that he beat me with 1 point of difference.

He beat me. I lost. He won. Kim Jongin beat me, Park Jimin. Kim Jongin will go eat ice cream with Lee Yeon Ah aka my girlfriend.

"Y..yah.. It's just a game.. You don't need to go eat ice cream with him. I wanna eat ice cream too." I said, trying to cancel the ice cream bet.

"But you lost." She said.

I had nothing else to say.

"Okok, since you wanna eat ice cream as well, you have to pay for all of us. Including the others."

"Alright then."

"Jongin-ah do you mind if the others join us?"

"I'm okay with it."

*sigh* I have to pay now.. but I don't mind as long as Yeonnie is with me.

We called the others and told them to meet up at the entry.

"Soo Ji-yah~~~ we're going for ice cream.. Jimin's treat~" Yeonnie said, running towards the others as soon as she spotted them.

"Haha jinjja? Thanks man." Namjoon hyung said.

"It's because he lost-" I covered Yeonnie's mouth.

"Nothing let's go."

I paid for us and we ate it at the park.

We were all silent when eating. But Jongin kept glancing at Yeonnie. Damn what does he want? I need to sort this out someday.

After we've finished, we went to the mall and spent some time in group.

Later on we went back home.

It was 5 o'clock.

I went in my room while Yeonnie stayed dowstairs, cleaning up some stuffs.

"Jiminnie~ Come downstairs!" I suddenly heard her shout.

I stopped what I was doing and went to the living room, where I found Yeonnie sitting on the floor choosing a movie.

"Let's watch a movie tonight." she said looking like a little girl asking to go the cinema.

"What movie do you wanna watch?"

"I don't know.. Let's choose one together."

We looked through the discs and finally decided to watch 'The Blindside'.

"Do we have popcorn?" I asked.

She went in the kitchen and checked in the drawers.

"Nope, ate them all, we need to buy some."