➻Chapter 31- Take Me Away.

ADELE'S POV:

Fortunately before we reached Tyler—my brother had already walked away from them. I internally sighed in relief at that. At least he wouldn't be witnessing this stupidity, or else there would be another nightmare taking place, for sure.

The dreading moment unfortunately rolled in, and we soon stood in front of Tyler and Bryan, who had now turned towards us, sensing our presence.

Oh my Goodness.

Bryan almost choked on his drink with his eyes literally bulging out of their sockets—when he saw Frederick and recognised the entire situation. While, Tyler, well, that guy stood with one hand in his pocket, flickering his eyes at me first and then Frederick, with a raised brow. He evidently looked distasteful seeing Frederick.

"Damn hell, Nicole. Should I just pretend to pass out right at this moment?" I muttered lowly, eyeing the two boys to which Nicole looked at me, "Or should I just run madly into the wall and pretend to die?"

"Adele, what even?" Nicole pushed me slightly, but I only gasped, praying for myself. Bryan was shaking his head at me, with a questioned face, and I only shrugged my shoulders as he continued to make stumped gestures at me.

"Well, hello there, Tyler Scott," Frederick began with a little smirk and I shut my eyes, almost executing the plans I had planned in my head until Nicole held me by my shoulders keeping me together.

Damn lord, let the earth swallow me before anything happens.

Tyler raised one of his brows at the sudden greeting. His face was somewhat displeased looking at Frederick and he sure looked like he wasn't entertained with his presence.

"Hi?" Tyler answered plainly with very slight shake of his head.

"Wait, or should I call you, Adele's boyfriend?" Frederick added, and I kid you not, I legit forgot how to breathe at that moment. Bryan gasped, covering his face with his fingers, while Nicole audibly gulped at my side.

Shit. Shit. This guy didn't even waste a minute before jumping onto that conversation.

"Who's boyfriend?" Tyler's face immediately scrunched up, confirming his utter confusion.

Frederick snorted with laughter at his response and I pursed my lips tightly, blinking slowly. Right, this bastard wouldn't leave until he embarrasses the shit out of me...like he always did.

"Adele's?" Frederick looked at me and then back at Tyler, his lips quickly tipped up forming a winsome smirk, "Aren't you?"

Tyler swiftly turned his gaze at me, bewilderment swirled in his green eyes and I just looked back at him, blankly. His eyes scanned mine for answers but I had none.

Even after everything that was going on, it didn't go unnoticed by me that it was the first time after the game ended—that we made a proper eye contact, or else he was always busy stealing gazes from me.

"Yes, mine," I immediately uttered, breaking the eye contact with Tyler and turning my head to the side, looking at Frederick again, "Well, Frederick, my guy is a little upset with me, that's why he's acting so strange."

Tyler's eyes widened, he opened his mouth to say something but shut it right away, slowly nodding his head. Yes, I did exactly what Tyler Freaking Scott did back then—in front of the poor old man for the couple t-shirts. I also said that hoping that might ring a bell and he would somehow play along.

Frederick looked unconvinced, but I ignored it and turned back to Tyler,

"Babe, I know you're mad right now, but at least, don't say that!" I repeated those words that I roughly remembered Tyler saying that day. I could hear Nicole and Bryan gasping in surprise at everything but I didn't drop the drama. It had to keep going.