Meeting class 1a

:::::::::::::::::::: Aizawa POV ::::::::::::::::::::

Me and mic walked into school and went to the teachers lounge. "Hey zashi hey shota" a seductive voice said, it was a fellow teacher and a childhood friend of mine and mics her name was Nemuri also known as the R-rated hero midnight. "Hi nemi you excited to meet the new students" mic said with a cheerful tone. Nemi nodded then turned over and faced me " so shota how many students are you going to expell this year" she said laughing. " well I haven't met the little shits yet so we will have to wait and see" I responded. Mic looked at me and said "sho-babe are you ok you seem stressed, are you nervous to meet your new students". I stood up and declared " zashi I'm fine it's not me who should be nervous it should be my students".

I kissed mic goodbye and went to my classroom, I walked in to see my students messing around. " HEY EVERYONE IN YOUR SEATS NOW" I shouted. I had activated my quirk and I wasn't even one minute into the lesson. They all sat down as I walked to the front " my name is shōta Aizawa your homeroom teacher, it is my goal to make sure that you all become heroes in the future, now let's hope you all survive the 3 years in my class without getting expelled" I introduced myself . A green haired boy raised his hand, "yes what is it". The young green haired boy stood up bowed and said " hello sir my name is Izuku midoriya are you the pro hero eraserhead". I replied with " oh so your the boy from the entrance exam, your quirk is so powerful that u break your bones I'll have to keep a close eye on you oh and yeah I am the pro hero eraserhead".

He sat down and got out a notebook and a pen "so what's your favourite attack strategy". A blonde haired boy stood up and shouted " SHUT UP YOU FUCKING NERD". "You must be katuski bakugou you got no rescue points in the entrance exam but got 70 villian points I know this will be an interesting 3 years, OK class get dressed into your gym uniforms because you all will be doing a physical fitness test" I said.