Explaining the physical fitness test ( shinsos introduction)

:::::::::::::::::::: Aizawa POV ::::::::::::::::::::

As I lead my class to where they would be doing the physical fitness test I saw shinso hiding, I walked over to him and said " shinso what the fuck are you doing" he looked beaten up. He looked down and said I-I-I got beaten up by some class 1b kids they said that the reason why I didn't get in the hero course was because-I-I have a villian quirk". I bent down and told him " Hitoshi there is nothing about you that's villainous and fuck what those punks say because your quirk is amazing and you could kick anyone's ass because me and mic believe In you and we will never stop believing you and loving u ok".

Hitoshi looked up at me and started crying, I hugged him and scruffed his hair up, he laughed and smiled. "Now son you should get back to class I have a class of first years to teach or I can get mic to take you" I suggested. "I-I guess mic taking me to class would make me feel better" Hitoshi said. I called mic over and most of my class stood in shock. Midoriya practically sprinted over to mic and grabbed a pocket sized notebook like jeez how many fucking notebooks does this child have. "OMG OMG ITS THE VOICE HERO PRESENT MIC I LISTEN TO YOUR RADIO SHOW EVERYDAY ITS AMAZING" midoriya shouted in excited. Me knowing mic I obviously knew that he wasn't gunna refuse the spotlight. "Well thanks for the support little listener well I'll catch u folks later" mic said. I looked over at the blue haired boy iida and said "your in charge for a minute ok".( I knew his brother and his family they were at mine and mics wedding) . He reposed with "YES SIR" me and mic walked over to shinso and i explained to mic what Toshi had told me.

Mic hugged Hitoshi as if he was a little baby "pops I'm not 5 anymore so you can chill" Hitoshi said in a calm tone. I laughed and said "oh really are you acting cool now because mics embarrassing or is it because you don't want to be seen by other 1st year classes". Mic frowned then turned to me and grabbed my waist then kissed me. I blushed only a little bit "ew what the fuck get a room" Hitoshi said disgusted. "So toshi let me take you to class now" mic said. Hitoshi nodded. They both walked off as I started to walk back to my class. "Ok guys I hope your ready to I use your quirks because whoever places last will be expelled" I said in a Stern tone.

"Hey that's not fair" one of my students said. She had brown hair and a round face. Ochako year aka your quirk zero gravity I know what your capable of and yeah you may think it's unfair but don't you think villian attacks are unfair, or heroes that have lost their lives trying to save people is unfair" I replied. "B-b-but sensei" she stuttered "no buts miss uraraka but now let's begin" I said.