Relaxing evening or not?

::::::::::::::::::: Aizawa POV :::::::::::::::::::::

~time skip to the end of the day

Finally is was the end of the day. I walked into the teachers lounge to see my husband and (adopted) son Hitoshi waiting for me. "Hey zashi, shōta wanna go to the bar with me emi tonight" nemuri asked. I replied with " no tha"- and was cut off by zashi. "Ofcause we will nemi, toshi your old enough to stay at home with the cats so what time should we pick u and emi up then" mic asked. "7 would be fine which is only in 2 hours actually oh and just to let you know some other pro heroes will be there I know all might will definitely be there I don't know about endeavour" neuri said . " if endeavours going to be there I'm not going" I said "there is a 1% chance he will go cause all he cares about is mortal combat not friends and family" mic said. Nemuri nodded and her coat and said "see ya at 7 bye". Me and mic both said goodbye then left with shinso.

We got home and mic dragged me into the closet. "So sho let's decide on what we are going to wear, well I already know what I'm going to wear" he said. " well I'm going to wear something simple like a black polo shirt and black trousers and probably a pair of boots that are also black, I might do the hairstyle that you like if ur lucky" I said whilst winking at hizashi he laughed and said "maybe you could wear a white polo shirt instead because I know you will look more hot than you usually do" hizashi smirked then grabbed the stuff that he was going to wear.

He wore leather bottoms with chains and a tropical shirt matched with a leather jacket (obviously it wouldn't be hizashi without leather) he also let his hair down and ofcause wore a pair of yellow shaded glasses. I grabbed what I was gunna wear and put it on. Toshi was sitting at the table doing work and stroking one of the cats. Me and mic both got ready and put our shoes on, we were both wearing boots mine looked more simple whilst mics boots looked over dramatic and shiny. "Toshi if you need anything call me or mic if we don't answer call nezu ok" I said. "Yup dad that's fine I'll probably chill out and watch a movie then after play with the car then try and get some sleep" he replied. "We will be back around 1 or later in the morning ok" I said. Hitoshi nodded and continued with his work.

Me and zashi got in the car and drove back I get nemi and emi. "Hey guys" they both said as they got into the car. "So shōta how's your new class" emi asked. "Well they do all have powerful quirks and there's a boy called izuku midoriya his quirk is so powerful that he ends up breaking his bones he also knows every hero and carries many notebooks with him" I said. "I heard that all might favours him I also heard them talking about his crazy quirk and how to control it" nemi said. We arrived at the bar and there was all night, hawks, vlad king, thirteen, snipe, ectoplasm and mt lady.