Time to party!!!!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::: Aizawa POV :::::::::::::::::::

It had been 1 hour and everyone was buzzed up for the night ahead of us. Zashi looked over at me and smirked then walked over to me. "Hey sexy" he said trying to be seductive. "Zashi how many drinks have you had" I asked. "Only 3 jeez I'm trying to to compliment you and you assume that I'm drunk" zashi said. I smiled and kissed hizashi "you may be loud but I do love you" I said.

"Hey you two come and dance" nemi suggested. "I don't dance I may have danced at my wedding but you know dancing at a wedding is compulsory" I laughed. "Cummon sho don't be such a buzzkill" mic moaned. I tried to stay were I was but hizashi had dragged me to the dance floor. We both slow danced next to nemuri and emi, obviously they were better at it, well mic was pretty good at dancing but he did start to sing aswell which was pretty funny.

Then mine and mics wedding song came on "wait this is Africa by toto our wedding song shō" mic said excitedly. I responded with "yes and yes I can can dance to it zashi". Zashi grabbed my hand, spun me around then kissed me, I rested my head on hizashis shoulder and our hands locked together, zashi held onto my waist and I wrapped my free arm around his waist and we began to dance. "I love you shōta aizawa" mic whispered into my ear, "I love you more hizashi yamada" I responded. Mic missed me passionately and we both melted into the kiss, we kissed for about 3 minutes then I broke the kiss only to see all the heroes that were there going "awwww so cute".

My face went so red that I looked like a tomato. "Guys stop" I said still looking very red. "You two are so cute when you do romantic couple things" nemuri squealed. "You don't wanna know what we did last night" zashi mumbled, my face had gone so red that I rushed into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. "I can't believe he actually said that" I said to myself. I looked at my phone and saw a text from toshi, it was a picture of the family cat Oreo sleeping on hitoshis lap it looked so cute. I replied to his message saying 'awww' he replied with 'I know right so cute'. I walked out of the bathroom and sat down. I saw zashi and emi rocking the dance floor with a drink in hand. Nemuri looked at me and said "they may be loud and crazy but we love them" I laughed and replied with "yup no regrets". The thing about this bar was that it had a stripper pole in it many stripper poles actually then I saw hizashis eyes sparkle with excitement.

A/n: so guys next chapter is about to get kinky as fuck so please do not read the next chapter if you don't like smut (sexual content) I promise this story is not just smut also when I finish this story feel free to suggest some stuff you would like to see.