Summer Festival Part 1

"Everyone I have amazing news!" Tsumugi yells as she swings open the door to the practice room.
Everyone stops what they where doing and they all turn and face her.
"What is it manager?" Mitsuki asks her.
"Idolish7 has been asked to preform at the Summer Festival!" She says excitingly and everyone's faces lit up with excitement.
"Really?! We get to preform at the Summer Festival manager?!" Riku asks excitement clear in his voice.
"Yes! Tomorrow we will go see the head of the festival community to discuss the concert plans with them!" Tsumugi says and smiles at them, all of Idolish7 seemed to get even more excited at the thought of preforming at the Summer Festival!

The next day Tsumugi and Idolish7 went to the meeting place where the head of the festival committee told them to meet them at, upon arrival the festival head informed Tsumugi that they were running a little late but they will be there as soon as they could.
"Well I wonder what we should do while we wait?" Yamato asks.
"Well there's really nothing we can do besides talk or look at our phones." Sogo says.
"I'm already doing that last part So-chan." Sogo looks at Tamaki who was looking at his phone.
"Oh I see you are Tamaki." Sogo says.
"Well we could always..." Iori gets interrupted when he hears a familiar voice say. "I see that Idolish7 was invited to preform too." Everyone turns in the direction of the voice and walking towards them is the manager of TRIGGER Kaoru Anesagi and following behind her was Gaku, Ryu and.
"Tenn-ni..." Riku says next to Iori.
"Hello Idolish7, and especially hello to you Tsumugi you look just as beautiful as ever." Gaku says.
"Oh, um thanks Gaku..." Tsumugi says not sure what else to say, Gaku gives her a warm smile not knowing that Tenn is next to him reaching for his ear and pulls it.
"Ow! Tenn what the hell was that for!?" Gaku asks him.
Tenn looks at him right in the eyes.
"Read the room, your so called gentleman talk is cringe."
"Why you..." Gaku was cut short when he heard a male sounding voice say.
"I'm sorry that I made both groups wait I tried getting here as fast as I could, allow me to introduce myself my name is Yami Tsuki, I can't wait to get to work with all of you!" He says then turns and faces Tsumugi.
"Hello I'm Tsumugi Takanashi." Tsumugi bowed as she greeted him. "And these are the members of Takanashi Productions Idolish7!" Tsumugi says and gestures towards the seven boys behind her.
"Hello I'm Iori Izumi its a pleasure and honor to be working with you sir." Iori bows.
"Hello I'm Yamato Nikaido its a honor to be working with you." Yamato bows.
"Hello I'm Mitsuki Izumi I can't wait to work with you sir!" Mitsuki bows.
"Hello I'm Tamaki Yotsuba its a pleasure to be working with you." Tamaki bows.
"Hello sir I'm Sogo Osaka its a pleasure and honor to be working with you." Sogo bows.
"Hello fine sir I'm Nagi Rokuya its a pleasure to be working with you." Nagi bows.
"Hello I'm Riku Nanase its a pleasure and honor to be working with you sir, and I can't wait to help you put on the Summer Festival concert!" Riku bows.
"Takanashi productions has a nice group of boys I see." Yami says and smiles at them again, he then turns and faces Kaoru.
"Hello sir I'm Kaoru Anesagi." Kaoru bows as she greeted him. "And these fine gentlemen behind me are the members of Yaotome Productions TRIGGER." Kaoru says then gestures to the three boys behind her.
"Hello sir I'm Gaku Yaotome its an honor and pleasure to be working with you." Gaku bows.
"Hello sir I'm Ryu Tsunashi its a honor and pleasure to be working with you, and thank you so much for this opportunity." Ryu bows.
"I'm Tenn Kujo thank you sir for this opportunity to be putting on this concert with you, I promise I won't let you or any of our guests down." When Tenn said that last part he quickly shot a glance at Riku, even though the glance was less then a second Riku knew what he meant.
"Don't worry Tenn-ni I promise that I won't let anyone down either!" Riku thought to himself.
"Its nice to meet all of you as well." Yami says and gives them a warm smile as well. "Now if you all would please follow me to the concert area we can start discussing the set up and plan for the concert.

Yami lead everyone to a large outdoor open space with a stage centered in the middle of it, there where also different platforms around the area that they could walk on during the performance.
"Wow this place is so big!" Riku says trying to take everything in.
"Yeah, and with the main stage in the middle our audience can be all around us and see us from all different angles too, not to mention the different walking platforms, they will allow us to be able to move more freely which will give us the opportunity to leave the center stage area and go to different areas while we're performing, that's actually a pretty cleaver idea since our normal concerts we're usually facing the audience and we can only go as far as the stage stretches, this way we can move around with basically no restrictions and the audience can still see us." Yamato says while taking it in.
"I'm glad that you like the stage placing, our design committee thought that be the best set up considering its a tempuary stage with limited seating so most will be standing, we also thought that the walking platforms would help you when your leaving the stage as well as adding to your performance with making your space even bigger." Yami says.
"Yeah its actually a good idea." Yamato admits.
Yami gets up onto the stage so he could be seen and heard by everyone.
"So this is the plan for tomorrow night, at 8pm is when I have the concert scheduled to take place and the plan is as follows, one group will go first followed by the other group, both groups will sing at least two songs unless the audience wants an encore after both groups are done preforming, then you can both preform one more song is that okay with all of you?" He looks around at everyone assembled before him and sees them talking amongst themselves, once they where finished Yami's eyes fell on Tsumugi and Kaoru.
"That's fine with TRIGGER." Kaoru says.
"Its also fine with Idolish7." Tsumugi says.
"I'm glad to hear that." Yami says a warm smile appeared on his lips again. "Well I have nothing further to discuss with you all so I'll be seeing you all tomorrow, but before I forget I hope you enjoy the festival!"

"They ruined my career now I'm going to ruin there's!" A figure says while the plan about the Summer Festival is unfolding before them, a menacing smile creeping onto there lips.