Summer Festival Part 3

Riku is walking amongst the crowd of people tears continuing flowing from his eyes as he replayed the conversation he just had with Tenn in his head. "Tenn-ni..." Riku says quietly to himself.
"Hey are you okay?"
A voice asking Riku if he was okay made him look up, standing there was someone wearing a mask and a festival uniform.
"Yeah I'm okay." Riku says wiping the tears from his eyes.
The masked person walked over and placed there hand on Riku's shoulder.
"You don't look alright to me, here how about you come over to my stall, I'll let you play some rounds for free maybe it will even help take your mind off of whatever upset you." They suggested.
"Thank you I think I'll take you up on that offer." Riku says and follows after the masked person.

"Riku where did you go!?" Tenn asks himself as he scanned the crowed of people. "Why... why did I have to say that!" Tenn continues scanning the crowed for Riku then he spotted him. Riku was talking to someone in what looked like a mask and festival uniform, he then started following them. "I need to catch up to Riku!" Tenn thought as he fought the crowd that was like a wave pushing him backwards.

"So where is your stall at?" Riku asked confused because they where now away from the festival area and now standing in the shrine area.
"Don't worry you will be seeing it soon." The masked figure said.
"Riku I finally caught up to you!"
Riku turned in the direction of where he heard his name being called from, and to his surprise he saw Tenn standing there.
"Tenn why did you follow me?! I thought you wanted nothing to do with me remember!" Riku says anger clear in his voice.
Tenn walks up to Riku.
"Look I know what I said, but..."
Tenn gets interrupted by what sounded like hysterical laughing and the masked person walks over to them.
"This is to perfect! Not only do I get revenge on Idolish7, but I can also get my revenge on TRIGGER too!" The masked person says.
"Wait who are you?" Tenn asks them.
"Oh you know who I am Tenn Kujo!" The masked person removes the mask.
"No... no way!" Riku says in disbelief.
"It can't be..." Tenn says in complete disbelief.
"Now I think its time for you two centers to miss your performance and disappoint all kinds of people!" When he said that he ran towards Tenn and Riku and pushed them backwards into a hole that was covered up.
"Aaagh!" Riku and Tenn both yelled as they fell.
"I hope you aren't afraid of the dark!" He says then covers up the hole with something casting the hole that Tenn and Riku fell in in complete darkness.
"We're trapped!" Riku says his breaths coming in and out rapidly.
"Riku please calm down, if you have an asthma attack here it could end up being life threatening!" Tenn positions himself so he is sitting next to Riku, he then extends his arms and gives him a bear hug, Tenn could feel Riku's breaths becoming slower and more even as Riku started to calm down in response to the hug.
"Tenn-nii... I mean Tenn." Riku says.
"Riku I'm sorry for what I said before you can call me Tenn-nii if you want to." Tenn says.
"You mean it?" Riku asks.
"Yes." Tenn says.
"Thank you Tenn-nii, um do you have an idea how far we fell or how we're going to get out of here?" Riku asks.
Tenn lets go of Riku and stands up, he takes out  his cellphone. "Well we can't call for help on our cellphones since there's no service." Tenn turns on the phones flashlight and shines it around the walls then up towards whats blocking the hole. "These walls are to smooth so we can't climb up them, and what looks like a rock is blocking the entrance, we're possibly in a 8 foot down hole since the rock is to high for me to reach, its actually a miracle we didn't break anything falling from that height." Tenn says.
"Yeah it really is a miracle." Riku agrees and stands up.
Tenn looks at the rock blocking the entrance then towards Riku. "Riku by any chance do you think think you could stand on my shoulders?" Tenn asks suddenly.
"Wait... why?" Riku asks confused.
"Because if we really are in an 8 foot hole if you're on my shoulders you be up high enough that you could push the rock out of the way." Tenn explains.
"Tenn that's true, but we don't know how big the rock is, so I might not be able to push it off of the hole." Riku says.
"That's true he probably put a heavy rock on the hole incase we tried getting onto each others shoulders." In the light of the cellphone flashlight Riku could see Tenn's face scrunch up in anger at the mere thought of him. "Well we need to think of something since its 6:00 pm (18:00) we don't have a lot of time before we have to get ready to go onstage." Tenn says as he looks around the walls with the flashlight again.
"Tenn I'm sorry, its my fault we're here in this hole in the first place." Riku says looking down at the ground.
"Actually Riku its my fault... if I didn't say what I did to you this would never have happened." Tenn admits and walks over to Riku, to Riku's complete surprise Tenn gives Riku another hug. "I'm sorry Riku." Tenn says in his ear then pulls away from him, Riku looks at Tenn in stunned silence he never thought he would hear those words come out of his brother's mouth.
"Tenn-nii..." Riku says quietly to himself in complete disbelief.

"Where are they?!" Gaku asks as he scans the crowd for Tenn and Riku.
"I've been trying to call Nanase, but some reason his phone isn't ringing." Iori says staring at Riku's contact.
"That's the same with Tenn's phone too." Ryu says.
"Where could they have gone?!" Gaku says scanning the crowd again.
"There's to many people it will be near impossible finding them since there phones aren't working." Mitsuki says.
Just then Mitsuki and Iori heard a familiar voice yell.
"IORI, MITSUKI!" Iori and Mitsuki both look in the direction of where the voice came from and coming towards them from a direction of a food stall was Sogo and Tamaki, when they got in front of Iori and Mitsuki they saw that both had worried looks on there faces.
"I think something happened to Riku and Tenn!" Sogo says which brings everyone's attention to him.
"What do you mean?" Gaku demanded.
"Okay so what happened was Tamaki and I where at a shaved ice stall and we heard Riku and Tenn, it sounded like Tenn was yelling at Riku so Tamaki and I got worried, we headed towards the direction of where there voices where coming from, but when we got there we saw Tenn standing there by himself then he started walking into the crowed, we tried keeping up with him but we lost him amongst all the people." Sogo explains and he could see anger appearing on Iori's and Gaku's faces.
"I knew I should've went with Riku!" Iori says clenching his fist in anger.
"That idiot! Even in public and a festival of all places he wants to pick a fight with his brother!" Gaku says clenching his fist in anger too.
"Sogo can you take us to the spot where you saw Tenn at? Maybe if we look around we can find them." Ryu suggests.
Sogo shakes his head yes.
"Follow us." Sogo gestures for them to follow him and Tamaki.