Idolish7 Mini Story 3 Riku getting his first stage outfit

Remember this is a fan fiction so I was just having some fun when I wrote it, I hope you like it.

This one is going to take place when Riku gets to Takanashi studios for the very first time.

Riku: "So this is Takanashi studios?" Riku looks down at the business card that Takanashi gave him at karaoke. He walks in through the front doors and hears a woman say "I'm gonna be late!" A few seconds later he sees her run by but she's looking at the papers she's holding and not watching where she's going, she runs in the direction of a wet floor sign. Riku yells "Look out!" But it was to late, she slips and falls on a wet spot on the floor, the papers she was holding where flying everywhere around her, Riku runs up to her. "Are you alright?" He asks her.
Women: "Yeah I'm alright..." she trails off as she looks up at Riku.
Riku: "Here let me help you pick them up."
Women: "Um, thank you."
After Riku gave her her papers he helped her up.
When the woman is back on her feet she looks away shyly from Riku.
Woman: "If I may ask what's your name?"
Riku: "Oh it's Riku Nanase."
Woman: "Riku Nanase." She says softly to herself then turns and looks at Riku. "My name is Clare."
Riku: "Its nice to meet you Clare..." Riku looks at the clock on the wall and sees the time. "I'm sorry Clare but I have to go!" Riku runs off in the direction of the audition doors.
Clare: "Wait, if he went that way does that mean he's auditioning to be an idol?"

Later that day President Takanashi walks into the staff room.
Takanashi: "Listen up everyone, today is a proud day for Takanashi studios since we just got 7 new idols!"
The staff all clap and cheer at that news.
Takanashi: "And with that being said I would like the costume staff to start drawing up costume ideas for our new idols, Banri can you please show there audition pictures.
Banri: "Right away!" On the screen behind Banri 7 pictures appeared.
Takanashi: "I'll now tell you there names first we have Iori Izumi, Yamato Nikaido, Mitsuki Izumi, Tamaki Yotsuba, Sogo Osaka, Nagi Rokuya and last but not least Riku Nanase."
When Clare heard Riku's name she rose her hand.
Takanashi: "Yes Clare?"
Clare: "Is it okay if I design Riku's outfit?"
Takanashi looks around the room.
Takanashi: "I don't see how that would be a problem."
Clare: "Thank you Takanashi!"

Clare draws up a couple designs and presents them to Takanashi.
Clare: "Are any of these okay?" She asks nervously as Takanashi looks over each one carefully, he then looks up at her and smiles.
Takanashi: "Yes I see one that I like."

A few weeks pass then Tsumugi walks into the practice room holding a box.
Tsumugi: "Everyone I have your first stage outfits!"
Mitsuki: "Wait seriously manager?!" Mitsuki asks barely able to contain his excitement.
Everyone comes running over to her.
Tsumugi opens up the box feeling as exited as the boys around her to see what there first outfits looked like, she starts handing them out and they open up the plastic that they where in.
Sogo: "Wow this looks amazing!"
Tamaki: "Look at mine So-chan!"
Mitsuki: *Tears are starting to form in his eyes "I can't believe this is really happening it feels like a dream!"
Iori: "Believe it Nii-San because its your dream becoming a reality."
Riku: "Um manger, why is my costume only a vest and pants?"
Yamato: "Wait seriously Riku?"
Riku: "Yeah look."
Iori: "Maybe they ran out of fabric after making ours." He says sarcastically.
Riku glares at him
Mitsuki: "Hey don't start a fight you two."
Tsumugi: "I honestly don't know Riku, but da... I mean the president is the one that okayed the design so he must've had a reason."
Riku: "I mean it isn't bad or anything like that it just feels a bit... revealing is all."
Nagi: "Oh Riku, are you afraid to show your body to your potential fans?"
Riku's face starts turning red. "No Nagi its nothing like that, It's just I'm the only one whose chest is completely exposed is all..."
Tsumugi: "Riku when you put it that way I wonder too why the president okayed that design."

Takanashi hears a knock on his door.
Takanashi: "Come in." The door opens up and Clare walks in.
Clare: "Good afternoon president."
Takanashi: "Good afternoon Clare, what can I do for you?"
Clare: "I've been thinking about this since you selected the design for Riku's stage outfit, but what made you decide to pick that one out of the designs I presented to you?"
Takanashi is silent for a few seconds then he lifts his head so he makes eye contact with Clare.
Takanashi: "Because it was the only design where he could truly feel free."