Idolish7 7th Anniversary

Riku: "Happy 7th Anniversary everyone! Its actually hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that we've been together for 7 years already!"
Yamato: "Yeah its hard to believe, I still remember our first concert like it was yesterday, when we walked out onto the stage and saw our audience of nine not including Banri and president Takanashi of course."
Sogo: "Yeah that memory I'll never forget, but those nine ended up becoming our very first fans!"
Nagi: "Yes! And they are nine lovely fans! Not to mention that concert felt more like a party then it did a concert."
Tamaki: "Yeah, I had so much fun dancing for them that I actually completely forgot it was a concert!"
Mitsuki: "I agree, that concert was a lot of fun! And honestly I was pretty nervous to set foot on the stage in front of an audience, but when I saw those nine my nervousness seemed to disappear!"
Iori: "Well you know the old saying you can't run if you can't walk, so that concert was like a test for us to allow us to walk which we could use what we learned from it to grow or to run in this case, and look where it lead us."
Riku: "Yeah we went from nine fans to thousands! Honestly it still feels like a dream to me and honestly when I look back and see how far we've come I can't help but tear up a bit."
Yamato: "Yeah, we've had our good times and our bad times, but in the end we always came back since none of us wanted to make Tsumugi cry and ruin the name she gave us, the name that binds all of our destinies together since our forming." *Yamato extends his right hand out and the others place there hands on top of his hand.
Everyone: "Since we are IDOLiSH7!"

I hope you liked reading this and Happy 7th Anniversary IDOLiSH7!