Idolish7 Mini Story 1 Riku getting drunk

Idolish7 Mini Stories are random short character interactions and scenarios that I write for fun.

Yamato comes back to the dorm with a shopping bag. When he enters the dorm he walks into the kitchen where Mitsuki is making lunch.
Yamato: "Mitsuki I bought juice and booze when I was out." He says as he opens up the refrigerator and places the cans inside the fridge.
Mitsuki: "Yamato if you bought can juice make sure you separate the two, so that way no one grabs a beer by accident when they are going for a can of juice." Mitsuki warns as he chops up some vegetables.
Yamato: "Yeah, yeah I know." Yamato puts the last can in then shuts the fridge door.

After Mitsuki is done making lunch he tells everyone and they all take there places at the center island table.
Mitsuki: "Riku do you mind getting everyone something to drink?"
Riku: "Yeah I don't mind!" Riku says cheerfully. "What do you all want?"
Tamaki: "King pudding!"
Riku: "I meant to drink Tamaki..."
Tamaki: "Oh then a pudding drink!"
Iori: "At this rate the food will get cold by the time we get pass Yotsuba-San, I'll just have water Riku."
Sogo: "I'll have the same as Iori."
Mitsuki: "I'll get the waters Riku since that's what I'm planning to have too."
Riku: "Okay! Nagi, Yamato and Tamaki what do you three want?"
Yamato: "I'll have a beer, and by the way I bought some can juice while I was out if any of you want that instead?"
Nagi: "Oh! I'll have that then."
Tamaki: "You bought juice but no King puddings..."
Yamato: "Tamaki I think you have enough of those already don't you?"
Tamaki: "Wagh?! You can never have enough King pudding!"
Mitsuki clears his throat.
Mitsuki: "If we continue this any longer the food will go cold, so Tamaki say something not pudding related please."
Tamaki crosses his arms.
Tamaki: "Fine, I'll have a juice too then."
Riku: "Okay!" Riku says as he walks over to the fridge, he opens up the fridge and grabs 3 cans of juice and 1 beer, he then walks back over to the table and hands everyone what they requested.
Everyone: "Thank you for the food!"

As everyone is eating Sogo notices Riku is starting to act strangely.
Sogo: "Riku are you okay?" He asks him concern in his voice.
Riku looks at Sogo and Sogo could see that his face was starting to turn red.
Riku: "So...go, neverything is oklay."
Iori: "Wait is Nanase-San drunk?!"
Yamato turns the can towards him.
Yamato: "Uh-oh, Riku accidentally took a fruit flavored beer."
Mitsuki: "What?! Yamato how could you be so irresponsible! I even told you to make sure you separated them!"
Nagi: "Yamato I'm at a complete loss for words for your negligence."
Yamato: "Look I know I badly messed up, but at least he didn't drink much, so if we bring Riku to his room so he can sleep it off he will be okay."
Sogo walks over to Riku.
Sogo: "Here Riku let me help you to your room."
Riku: "So I oklay, no worry me."
Nagi and Tamaki get up and walk over to them too.
Nagi: "Sogo let us help you too."
Sogo: "Thank you Nagi and Tamaki."
Sogo takes Riku's left arm and Nagi takes Riku's right arm, they slowly lift him off of his chair and carefully lowered him to make sure he wouldn't lose his footing, they then started to slowly walk him out of the kitchen with Tamaki following behind them, when they where all out of ear shot Iori and Mitsuki both gave Yamato looks that could kill.
Mitsuki puts his hand on his head.
Mitsuki: "Leader I have some words I want to exchange with you so badly right now that are not pg, you have no idea just how ferrous I am right now!"
Iori: "Nii-San I can assure you that you aren't the only one that feels this way."