1:02

HE HATES THE WAY flowers make him sneeze.

he remembers clearly the way he moved in the flower shop, the way he walked in and sneezed. that was the first greeting he has done to you.

"damn.. what the hell is all of this.."

rubbing his nose with the hand that held the key and the suitcase in another, as you were currently under the table. you picked yourself up and dusted your apron, not yet making eye contact.

"they're flowers, idiot. it's as if you've never seen one in your life." lifting your head, you smiled, striking something in chuuya.

"of course i know what flowers are. they just looked fake by the window."

"flattered ! i do try to keep them pretty looking." walking over to the window next to the door where chuuya stood, you picked up the pitcher from the ground and poured the water in the small white orchid, then tidying it up.

taking another sneeze, the unusual high pitched sound made you turn as the both of you made eye contact in shock.

"don't say a word -"

"your sneeze is so light hearted."

chuuya stood with a questioning look on his face, trying to decipher what the words have meant that slipped out of your lips.

"what."

"you sneeze as if there's no care in the world."

"you're weird, taking about someone's sneeze like that.. now where's my room."

"YOU HAVENT BEEN SNEEZING for a while. do you have allergies that just go away all of sudden ?"

the two of you were watching a movie in chuuyas room, you sitting on the couch and the ginger sitting on the floor, a blanket covering the both of you.

"that's really random.. why'd you bring it up now.." not taking his eyes off the screen, he shifted around and got into a more comfortable sitting posture.

"i dunno, it's just that the first time we met, you were sneezing a bit."

"i guess you can say they come and go. my nose just gets stuffy." humming back to the rhetorical question.

"ew holy shit why are they making out -"