1:04

"YOURE DATING SOMEONE ?"

the afternoon sun shone warmly as you came back in the shop with dirt stains on your shirt, you looked at the orange haired male who had a shocked facial expression.

"now where did you here that .. ?" chuuya stood behind the table, not sure if he should move away from behind the wood or to stay.

"some old lady said that you were dating someone !!"

"ohh.. mimisano ! she just saw your coat on the hanger and your keys on the table a while ago and thought i had a boyfriend. nothing to take seriously."

taking off your dirty apron and hanging it on your arm, you walked over to the small clear drawers filled with seeds, crouching down and dusting your hands.

"you have really good handwriting when you feel like it, chuuya !"

"what does that have to mean ! are you saying i can't write ?! and quit changing the topic !!"

THE QUIET WHISPER OF the chilly afternoon sunset finally fell as the sign on many stores turned to its close, resting until the new day. just as you were going to do the same, you saw a tall figure rushing right towards the blue green building in a hurry, a panicked look on his face as if he was being chased by a tiger.

"dazai !"

you quickly opened the door and let the dark haired male in, once again covered in water, the same as a few weeks ago.

"dazai ! did you go off trying to drown yourself again ?"

"ITS SO COLD OUTSIDE, I ALMOST FROZE TO DEATH !" not listening to your question, he grabbing onto your hands, the cold ones touched your gloved ones as your eyes widened.

"congrats." the tired tone of the ginger came from the back as he walked out, closing the door and eyeing him with a mean filled glare. both turning your heads around, you saw your neighbors.

"whaddya mean ' congrats ' ?!" still holding onto your hands, dazai bickered back with an annoyed look, water continuously slowly dripping down from his hair, arm, and rest of his body.

"your apartment isn't far from here, dazai. you should get cleaned up." you remembered the time when dazai caught a cold, being all so dramatic, saying he ' sees the light ' and writing down his final goodbyes, suffering as if in any minute could be his last. you cringed slightly at the memory. lightly squeezing his hands, you walked forward as dazai walked backwards, his back to the glass door, you pushing him so his back opens the door as chuuya stood and watched with no expression.

"WAHH, Y/N'S KICKING ME OUT ! OH WHATEVER SHALL I DO WITH MY LIFE ! ILL DIE HERE ON THE ROAD FOR YOU, SO YOU COULD -"

"that went very off topic, dazai. going from me kicking you out and then saying how you'll die for me. now go home !!"

"oh come on, y/n ! wouldn't you, a fine beauty in the world, die with i, osamu dazai, hand in hand in a wonderful su -"

realizing he was now out of the store doors, dazai whinnied and fell down on his knees, knocking on the locked glass door, begging for you to let him in.

"that idiot.." chuuya angrily walked over and yelled at his partner to quickly go home, dazai then changing mood and all of a sudden picking up a new topic.

"have you hit your head while drowning or something ?! they said to go home !" walking to the door, you made a ' shoo ' - ing jester at the male, in which he slowly got up and fake cried all the way to the apartment in which he stayed.

standing at the doorway, the two of you watched as dazai walked off, chuuya shoving his hands in his pockets as per usual.

"would he ever just stop coming here after every try ..." you lightly laughed and shook your head, a soft smile on your face.

"i don't think he will. he seems really fixated on the idea of suicide with someone, not that i want him to die just yet."

turning around and heading to the stairs that lead to the rooms, you asked chuuya to bring the two keys, in which he did.

unwantingly.