1:05

BEDRIDDENED AND FACE , CHUUYA laid on his bed, sore troated. he hated the feeling of being sick, the feeling of his body strength leaving him to rot. a soft knock on the door made him sigh in anger, yelling that the door is open.

"hey chu, your late for work ya know ?"

"mhm, i know." his voice was raspy and sounded as if it was dying. you walked over to the bed and leaned on the wall, smiling gently.

"sick ?"

"shut up." chuckling, you placed a hand on the males forehead before leaving the room, the door not yet closed fully. as the ginger complains about the door, you yell from the main part of the store, where the sun shines an the flowers bloomed, that you were getting a few things for him. returning back with a tray, chuuya sat up against his headboard, taking a peak on what you have brought him.

a small wet towel folded neatly along with some cake, a small fork laying down next to the fancy decorated plate, and tea on the side steaming slowly.

"eat first and drink some tea. call me when your done." you left everything on a table near by, placing the tray down and dragging my it towards closer to the bed. closing the door with a soft click, chuuya looked at the sweet and drink, picking up the fork and stabbing it in the soft spongy food.

five minutes passed as chuuya drank half of the warm herbal water, along with finishing the cake. you once again knocked and peaked in, smiling as you walked in the room, once again leaving the door wide open. as you got near the bed, you removed the cup from the man's hands, making him complain.

"lay down you idiot." doing what he was told, chuuya grumbled and comfortably rested his head on the soft pillow, closing his eyes in tiredness. feeling the damp towel around his forehead, his eyes shot open once more as he looked at your hands.

"there you go ! you had a fever so i brought you that."

"i wonder what's taking them so long.. y/n !!" turning your head towards the door, you frowned.

"don't take that off. close your eyes and rest, ill be back later." rushing over to the front door of the room, you shouted back to the customers. "give me a moment !!"

preparing to close the door, you slightly reopened it, poking your head and smiling at the resting neighbor, but clearly not yet asleep.

"call my name if you need me."

THE RING OF THE bell made him imagine that was his suicidal co worker walking in. the shop has already closed, the sun setting a beautiful fire like orange, the muttered chatter from downstairs made him wake up from his nap. small muffles of the gingers name made his ears prick up, wanting to know the conversation. he could then tell the silent steps being token upstairs, not one, but two people.

"morning chuuya !! sleep well ? y/n told me you were sick and that they had to take care of you. what are you, some sort of baby ?" dazais loud voice irritated the man, his sudden cheerful tone became a teasing one. chuuya desperately wanted to jump of the guy and end his life for him.

"anyways, kunikida just wants you to know that," digging in his back pocket, dazai took out a yellow sticky note, crumbled up and slightly stained, the pen smudges adding a nice rushed touch. " ' don't burden y/n so much .' "

"WAH ! LEMME SEE THAT —" shooting up from his bed, chuuyas pissed off face made dazai snicker, giving him the note as he waved off back downstairs and out of the room.

"that bastard..."

"well it's just a note. plus, your not that hard to take care of when sick." you smiled and followed dazais actions, leaving the door slightly closed.

"aha, i never knew kunikida was so funny." dazai spun on your chair and smiled behind the desk, tucking in his legs and wrapping his arms around them.

"im not sure if he was trying to be funny, but it you say so." you chuckled and went to make a new cup of tea, this time for both you and dazai, along with the sick ginger.

" you chuckled and went to make a new cup of tea, this time for both you and dazai, along with the sick ginger