1:07

CHUUYA ENJOYS LISTENING TO classical music. whether thats something some find odd, especially towards someone of his figure, he doesnt mind the calm violins playing as fingers glide softly on the piano. hes been to a few concerts, making many question why he enjoys such a genre. he can only replay with ' theres a deeper meaning '. 

some find it odd. some find it interesting. you, however, find it funny. for someone whos usually so loud and menacing - looking, it was funny how such a man could like such a genre completely opposite towards ones self. 

in the morning, afternoon, and evening, you [ along with handful of others ] see him with earbuds in and scrolling through his phone, his head swaying from side to side. on days where people werent in a whole lot, you often sit down and enjoy yourself a cup of tea, the other earbud of chuuyas in yours. the loud music then turning into a soft melody, the soft melody turning into something old people would shed a tear to [ or perhaps brawl their eyes out ]. 

often times, you find yourself unsuspectedly putting on classical music in the floral shop, the playlist chuuya has [ perhaps even over twenty four hours long ]. chuuyas ears would prick up when he hears something familiar in the shop he lives in, rushing to see the main part of the small building and hearing the speakers gently playing the symphony that he ever so dearly enjoys, while you were cleaning the petals that drooped down from the flowers growing, occasionally going outside to do the same.

"why does chuuya like this type of music so much..."

dazai, skipping work once more, poked at the flower that rested on your table, no vase to put in. the brunette sat down on your chair, his knees to his chest as he waited for his co worker to come out to get a drink with. you finished up placing some seasonal flowers in the front of your dear shop, and the same to the inside. you shrugged and smiled softly to yourself.

"from what ive heard him say is that he thinks it has a deeper meaning to it other than a few simple instruments making some loud music."

"wow what is he, seventy ?"

you once again laughed at dazais words, the thought of chuuya acting like a seventy year old filling your heart with warmth in the current cold air. despite it being spring, the cherry blossoms  on its way of full bloom, the air was still chilly from time to time, not that you minded.

the soft clacking of shoes from the ' upstairs '[ not much of an upstairs, just a few steps to the bedrooms ] was the ginger himself, once again in the mood of his music. as one earbud was dangling off fromt he other parts connected, chuuya saw you and dazai starring at him, making him question on what they were doing [ mostly looking at questioning dazai, wondering why he wasnt at work and skipping again ].

"hey choo choo train !! ready to go out for a drink ?" dazai sprung up from the twirling chair, his hands behind his back waiting for an answer. chuuya then just glared at him,before waving good morning to you, going to the back to get something of his. coming out from the doors, he then replied to his co worker.

"unlike you im responsible. i have a job and then same does to you. instead of drinking all day why not actually work properly for once ?!" his voice rang high as dazai frowned at the gingers response. you walked over to the desk and discarded the flower dazai was picking on [ it as already been dead, dazai insisted on keeping it on the table until chuuya came down, claiming he enjoyed the crunch of the dried petals ]. 

the dark haired man clung onto the shorter male, chuuya having to pull his arm out in anger. as dazai sighed in defeat, he made his way towards the glass doors, the ones hes been pushed out of ever so many times. 

before chuuya could open the door and make his way out, he turned to you with a curious glance.

"want anything from the cafe ?"

"nah, im good old man."

"alright." 

he opened the door and left with dazai following behind him. it didnt seem as if the comment made on the ginger as hit on him. dazai leaned down and whispered on what you have said, without context of the conversation the two of you were having before. red faced, chuuya, pissed off at not you but his co worker, yelled at the taller male, pointing at him before steping on his feet, making the brown haired male cry out in pain, hopping behind the ginger in fake tears [ perhaps some of them were real ].

 red faced, chuuya, pissed off at not you but his co worker, yelled at the taller male, pointing at him before steping on his feet, making the brown haired male cry out in pain, hopping behind the ginger in fake tears [ perhaps some of them were r...