1:06

"DONT TAKE OFF THAT helmet until i tell ya, alright ?"

"alright alright, you told me this before !"

you practically begged chuuya to allow you to ride his motorcycle with you tonight. after closing up the shop, the night breeze, the stars adding a wonderful touch to it made you smile behind the protection covering your head. as chuuya hopped onto his red bike, you grabbed onto his hips as the wheel started to move.

it would always be the normal route. he would drive the two of you to the normal hill space when the stars were shining bright, a late night picnic you said you did with your friends back in school once.

the cold breeze on your clothing made you shiver in excitement. a small basket of drink a small cake [ left over from when chuuya was sick ] in the back of the motorcycle, strapped safely so it doesnt fly off. taking a light turn to a park not so far away, as the dark forest green shone in the bright full moonlight, chuuya hopped off, helping you off by offering a hand out. kicking the big stand, you took the basket in which offered to hold.

walking up the small mediocre hill, you laid down the fluffy blanket as chuuya took out the snacks and drinks. a bottle of one of his favorite wine he sneaked in and the small cake. you peaked at the food and smiled.

"honestly, i dont think that cake and wine would go well together."

"yeah, me niether."

a silent pause as the two of you then began to laugh lightly, sitting comfortably as you watched the cars pass by from the park and the moon shining ever so generously. bring the glass of wine he poured for himself, chuuya mumbled something under his breath, smiling.

"got your mind on something ?"

"nah, 'm fine." biting on the rim of the glass, chuuya watched as the shining headlights of the car reflected over things.

this was how it was meant to be. just you, him, and the large moon, shining ever so brightly from above.

 just you, him, and the large moon, shining ever so brightly from above