Four💕🤍

Autho pov:
–––—————

It was another busy day for everyone and also for our taetae beacause he has soo much pressure, you know what pressure he is in? It's his
Tata’s(plushi )birthday. When he brought tata(plushi) in his house he was soo happy,he always talk to his tata share his every secret and sleep with it, and he celebrate Tata’s birthday every year same day when he brought tata(what am i writing🙂) Jin and Namjoon also joined him always but today they we're really busy and promise tae that they will celebrate his Tata’s birthday later. And our tae understand that how much his hyungies work for him and he loves his hyungies soo much and being a good boy he is, he agree with them.

Tae wake up from his sleep and saw his plushies besides him, then he look at his tata(plushi) and whisper slowly.
Tae: twatwa waike waike itsh ywous bwirthday (whisper)

Tae pov:

Twoday ish my Twatwa’s bwirthday bwut bwut whut cwan taetae do awlonee?( tittle his head cutely and frown with a big pout) bwut hyungies sways thwy ale bwusy hwump! Iwtshh otay twatwa taetae cwan cewblate(celebrate)  ywoul b-bwrithday awlone oti? (Smile his boxy smile,and went towards living room)

Autho pov:
—–—–—–—
Tae went towards living room while jumping happily and thinking what can he do alone with he tata as he lost in his thoughts but suddenly there landline phone started ringing, he then run towards it as it keep ringing.
Tae: hewllo? (Small voice*)

On the other side~

Jk was doing his work as he has a project with Kim's so he have to discus about something he knows that kim namjoon and his husband will come to his office but they didn’t come yet so he decided to call them but they didn’t pick up so he thought to call there landline so someone will pick up and told him when they'll come,as he dialed the number after so many rings someone pick up as he was about to say something but stop!

Tae:hello?
Jk:.......
Tae: uhh who ish twhis?

When jk hear his angle voice he got lost in his thoughts that he didn’t even say anything. (And tae was thinking that ghostie call him and he got scared and said🌚)
Tae: Hwello? Ale ywou twhat ghostie twhat jinni hyuinne swaid,if -if i dwidn't lwistin hyunni twhen ywou will twake my cocos?(his eyes getting teary as he thought that ghostie will take his coco but he didn’t break any rules till now)

Jk came back from his thought and chuckle as taes cute talks and said

Jk: Tae?
Tae: yeash i'm tae ghostie.
Jk chuckle and said: Am not ghost tae.
Tae: Twhen who ale ywou?
Jk: I'm jungkook.
Tae: Junglebook? (Title his head)
Jk tries his best not to laugh at his cuteness.
Jk: No not jungle book i think you didn’t remember me right?(acting hurt)
Tae: uhh yesh i dunno who ale ywou? Dun be shad oki? I kwnow twhat ywou ale j-junkookie? Yeash ywou ale junkookie. (Giggle)

JK's cold heart melt when he hears tae's giggle and he wanna hear more and more.
Jk: ok you can call me that but i'm your bunny did you remember me now?
Tae: yeash  yeash taetae rwemembl(remember)  ywou bunny bunny?
Jk yes am your bunny, only yours( he whisper the last part as tae didn’t hear)

Tae: otway bunny why said ywou cwall taetae? Ywou know taetae ishh shoo bwusy!

Jk: I have something important things but your hyung didn’t answer my call that's why i call your house, but why are you so busy? (He ask as he want there conversation to continue)

Tae : (tae make a 'O' sound)  uhh twoday ishh mwy twatwa's bwirthday and and taetae was thinkin wh-what swhoul tatar do.

Jk frown his eyebrows and said : Tae who is tata?
Tae: uhhh kookie you dunno twatwa my pwlushie(giggle)

Jk just chuckles at his cuteness and said: "Then if it's you Tata’s birthday why didn’t you invite your kookie? You don't love your kookie"?(acting hurt)

Tae felt bad and said: nu nu kookie dun be shad ywou cwan cwome to twatwa's bwirthday and we-we cwan pway tea pwirty otay?

Jk: ok then deal, I'll come to your house and play with you then we can have lots of fun.

Tae: otay otay.(giggle* he was happy that kookie hyung will play with him)

Jk smiles and was going to say something more but a knock interfere, he then look up saw his secretary, he put his phone side so that tae can't hear him and coldly Said.
"Come in,what do you want"? (Coldly)
Secretary : (bow and said)s-sir Mr kim and his husband is waiting for you.

Jk: Ok tell them to come and you can good now(coldly)

Secretary bowed and left.

Jk then remember his angle was still on phone he then hurriedly said
" Tae"?
Tae: yeash yeash am hwere why kookie dwidnt say awnithin(anything)  hump!

Jk chchuckle and said: sorry baby my secretary came and said your hyungs came we have so many work you know.
Tae make a O noice :oki oki twhen i Will hang up otay? Ywou promishd taetae ywou will come and pway with taetae otay.

Jk: oky baby bye bye see you soon.

Tae: oki muwahh! Bye bye.

When jk hears tae kiss him through the phone his eyes widden and ask

Jk: Tae,what you did right now?
Tae: uhh taetae gwive kookie a smooch.
Jk : can you give kookie another one?(This boy🤦‍♀️)
Tae: otay,mwuahhhhhhhh!

Jk: Good boy now am gonna hang up!
Tae: otay otay.

After there conversation Jk hang up the phone and smile like an idiot but he didn’t notice two pair of eyes looking at him as there mouth wide Open and can't believe they saw the cold CEO (mafia) was smiling like this.

One of them cough as jk saw Kim's are here he then cough and said

Uhh huh come Mr kim i've called you, you didn’t pick up my call.
Namjoon: Actually my phone battery got low beacause of tae he plays so much game that i can't charge my phone.

After hearing tae's name again jk smile.
Amd Namjoon and jin again there mouth and eyes wide open.
Namjoon: Uh is everything ok?
Jk: uh huh yeah yeah everything is ok sit sit..

They were discussing there meeting but jk was in his thoughts.
Jk in mind*: I can't wait to meet you anymore tae and i'll make sure this time i can win your heart all by me and make you mine.
––—————————–————(>3<)

1130+

So here is another part after long time hope you like this i know this chapter was boring.

Bye bye butterflies 🥀🦋

Mwuahh~
💜💜💜💜💜💚💜💜💜