Fourteen 🎀✨

Ignore the mistakes ~

____________________________

"Jeon Taehyung"!!!

Jungkook huffed out when he saw his little baby finish three packets of chocolates, Jungkook told him he can have two treats but being his bratty little one he is he will do what he wishes and ended up getting punished by his dada which our little taetae scared of..

Jungkook made rules for his little one but other loved to break rules and ended up in trouble.

Tae look back with mouth full of chocolate probably hearing his dada's footsteps he shoved them all into his mouth, he heard Jungkook again called him, "Jeon taehyung what's this behavior"?

Jungkook frown as tae pout still munching his chocolates, he doesn't like a bit whenever Jungkook call him by his full name, because out taetae love his dada's cute nicknames.

"Jeon dada".. tae mubble cutely with his frown as that made Jungkook almost let out a chuckle at other cuteness but no! This can't happen now He needs to teach other a lesson.

"Get up your bratty ass now".. Jungkook said as tae did what other said with his head hang low, he peeked up a little thinking if he gonna get scolded while playing with his dada's hem of the shirt which one he is wearing.

Jungkook sigh out and said,"dada gonna give you a punishment but but no more whines or else it will increase your punishment level, understand"? Jungkook saw a pout nope not just a pout a big pout other made making Jungkook close his eyes instantly..

"Are we clear Mr Jeon taehyung"? Jungkook again said while poke other pout as tae nod.

"Soo this naughty baby's punishment is he can't have is paci for 24 hours"..

And that's it, Jungkook knows very well taehyung will throw tantrum he pick other out and slightly spank younger bummy enough to let him know that he shouldn't act bratty more or else punish will increase.

------

It's almost time for them to leave because as they planned they're going on vacation, they are going to the beach as it is the best they could find near, after all the members agreed finally today they will leave and there Jungkook packs all of their stuff they need.

Jungkook looks at other who is sitting on the bed but he smirk when he saw tae crawling on the nightstand, there his pretty little munchkin's paci and he is crawling towards that while giving a perfect show of his jiggly bummy.

Tae bite his lips was about to touch his precious paci only to get himself fly, he gasp when Jungkook pick him up as he whine out loudly..

"Paci- paci dada".. tae whine and make grabby hands towards there but Jungkook shook his head.

"Listen dada bub, when dada says no means no, now let's ready our pretty baby yeah"? Jungkook said while tae just pout with frown.

All the way to the ride tae was silent, he just would huff or humph whenever someone ask something to him, and there everyone trying to make this angry pouty baby to bubbly giggly baby..

It's a long ride as tae feeling sleepy, he looks at Jungkook with his sleepy eyes and Jungkook understand very well he made tae sit on his lap, and started to pat his little ones back..

"Paci"... Tae mubble and hide his face into jungkook's neck..

"Shh sleep love".. Jungkook said as tae bring his thumb on towards his mouth only to get stop by Jungkook. He almost glare at Jungkook and whine loudly taking everyone's attention.

Namjoon driving the car as beside him is Jin, yoonmin sitting on the middle as taekook sitting on the last while hobi said he'll go with his car.

Yoonmin look back and saw tae whining, tae make grabby hands towards them with a pout as a fat tear drop from his eyes..

With so much struggle tae finally sit with yoonmin or you can say now sitting on yoongi's lap while glaring at his dada cutely with a pout..

He would sneakily look at Jungkook and whenever Jungkook also look at his he would let out a loud 'humphh' and look other side letting his dada know he is very much angry..

Jungkook would just Chuckle at his cutie baby's cute action and missing the warmth, it's not like he didn't pack other precious paci and also some treats for his little one, but punishment is punishment..

(⁠⌐⁠■⁠-⁠■⁠)

Tae already fell asleep and would whine everything when he snuggled into yoongi because he couldn't feel jungkook's warmth, they finally reached their hotel which belongs to none other than..

All the members standing outside as Yoongi is only sitting, he softly shakes Tae who made a suckling sound as they all laugh, this little munchkin won't wake up anytime, Jungkook forward his hand but yoongi said he can pick tae..

"No hyung it's ok, he'll cry if you pick him up and that also not me". Jungkook said as Yoongi sigh knowing very well that other is right and tae's cry no joke..

He give tae to Jungkook as tae almost cry out in his sleep but thanks to Jungkook he slightly pat other bum and shake him lightly while bubble, 'dada is here', 'it's ok'..

Other just look at them in admiration as Jimin mubble, "He is the Mafia boss everyone".. all of them laugh at other sudden statement and nod.

They finally reached their respective room, today they'll are tired after this long ride, Jungkook lay down other on the soft bed, tae whine loudly as Jungkook started to pat him and made him sleep back.

He changed his and tae's dress and put their comfort ones..[they're married everyone (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠) ]  he brings tae closer to him and thankfully they had eaten something earlier before tae fall asleep. He closed his eyes and let out a tired sigh.

After some minutes later Jungkook open his eyes lightly when he felt movement, tae crawl on top of him between his sleep, Jungkook chuckled and started to pat his soft bummy and squeeze a little. Tae hide his face into his dada's neck and softly snore.

------

Jungkook softly moan in his sleep but his, he open his eyes only to felt the same feeling again, there is sleeping baby sucking his neck while biting time to time.

It's already midnight and Jungkook don't want to wake up and bring other paci, he is to tired to do so.

He softly pat other and made tae sleep beside him, tae hug his plushie near him and put his thumb on his mouth.

Jungkook hug other from behind and nuzzle his face into tae's neck..

He can't wait more to see his baby's excited face tomorrow..

Vote, comment, share
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Ignore the mistakes, hope u all like this chapter..

Thank u🦋🥀

And I'm really grateful to every single one of you who said those precious words to increase me, it means a lot to me honestly a lot.. 💜

Sorry for not replying to everyone but I do read those precious words of y'all's..🦋

Love u all💜🥀