Nine💗🦋💜

Finally upload it ~
Ignore mistakes 🦋.                                    

That day Jungkook spent all day with his baby, he just love that boy the way he smile that way he cutely talk that way he scold him, the way he giggle he can't be more happy now...

"Baby it's getting late now, now sleep will ya"? Jungkook said as tae who just pouting... Well you see tae's head stuck to the memory that if he sleep his dada will again gone .

"Nuu I will nut, twhen twhen ywou will nu hwele".. tae said while shake his head.

"Baby, cupcake look at dada he's just here my love you'r dada promise you he will not go away and when my baby open his eyes he will see his dada sleeping beside him hugging him dearly ok"? Jungkook said softly as tae just look at his dada with a little frown trying to understand everything what's his dada saying.

Tae nod as hug other who chukle a little and hug his baby kiss the crown of his head...

"My beautiful prince" Jungkook said as tae look at him and giggling...

"Mweee bootiful dada".. tae said while cup other checks squeeze a little making other broke into bunny smile.

"You'r the most beautiful my baby".. Jungkook said as tae hide his face with his soft palm as Jungkook broke into laugh, tae also giggling with his dada.

Jungkook sleep beside tae who is hugging his dear dada, the older stroking other soft hair who is now asleep letting out soft snoring sound.

Jungkook close his eyes finally but open them instantly when he felt someone crawl up and  sit on his (aheem*), he look down and saw tae with closed eyes sleepily rubbing his eyes with a pout .

"What happened my cutie baby"? Jungkook softly said as tae pout more.

And oh how much Jungkook just wanna squeeze this cutie baby of his..

"Baby wanna shweep hwele pweasee".. tae mubble as he tap jungkook's chest and other understand what his baby wanat he chuckle and nod making tae sleep on his chest.

"You love to hear dada's heartbeat Humm"? Jungkook said as he started to stroking other hair who Humm in comfort ness.

"Mm mm taetae wuv dada's thump thump sound".. tae nod lazily but still didn't sleep as he look up at Jungkook who look at his baby with a confused expression but smile widely.

Tae crawl up and leave a kiss on the lips softly and again lay down his head into other chest and mubble, "night night dada"..

Jungkook smile and said softly,"night night my beautiful"...

Morning has come as Jungkook is the first one waking up feeling something on his chest or he can say someone and it's his sleeping bear.

He smile with sleepy eyes and kiss other forehead who is deep in his sleep.

"My sleeping beauty ".. Jungkook mubble and look towards the clock it's 9am already he needs to get up now he has plans for today.

He slowly made tae lay on the bed as tae whine in discomfort and lack of warmness but Jungkook hurriedly give other a pillow for hugging.

Jungkook went towards the washroom leaving his sleeping baby not knowing what will come next.

Jungkook is now on the bathroom having his time, letting cold water hit on his ( hot) body but he immediately snap when he heard crises..

Jungkook let out a 'shit' and just grab his towel to just cover his lower part.

He run inside the room hurriedly only to see tae throwing all the pillow angrily while crying calling him..

Jungkook went towards other  who is still crying closing eyes mouth parted open wiping his tear's time to time..

"Omoo why my baby crying again now Humm"? Jungkook said as tae instantly look at him with shock expression register everything.

"Taetae thought dada gone sniff* shoo taetae cway cway shoo cwan dada come"... Tae said while sniffing and look at Jungkook with his big puppy teary eyes while making grabby hand.

Within waisting any time Jungkook pick up other and make his sat on his lap as tae hide his face into other neck.

"Dada going nowhere cupcake I'm just here".. Jungkook said as tae nod but older let out a hiss when he felt tae bite his neck side .

"Bad dada nu weave anymolee".. tae said as pout making Jungkook chukle.

"Yup dada not gonna leave now or anymore ok my angry bird"? Jungkook said as tae giggle and nod..

Vote, comment, share,
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hope you like this chapter..

I'll try to upload soon~

Tc✨🦋
Louve y'all ✨💜💗