Eleven 🦋🤎

Ignore the mistakes🦋
__________________________

There Jungkook saw his cutie baby pouting while both hands on his waist looking like a penguin..

There presence all the people also looking at the cutie as he steps inside coming forward to Jungkook who still standing there, tae come towards his with a huff as Jungkook look at him then Jin..

"Bad dada nu mish taetae".. tae said as he started to hit other in tiny.

All the employee there gasp as they started to mubbleing about the cute stranger that hitting their boss and scolding other.

Jungkook's face broke a smile while all employees looking at their boss in shock, probably thinking they're hallucinate or something else..

Jungkook pick other up who cross his legs into other small wait still pouting while mubbleing something making Jungkook chukle, Jungkook was about to leave then on of his client spoke out, "Mr Jeon the meeting".?

Jungkook look back and replied, "we'll continue later".. he wants to spend his precious time with his little baby now, for now this is more important than a meeting, he has to cool down this angry bird of his.

"But".. another client about to say but got shut down when Jungkook just eye at him, his gaze is enough for everyone to shut.

He head out from the office while other still hugging him like a koala with a pink pout..

They're inside of his car now as tae seating on older lap while pouting Jungkook can't help but kiss the pout so he did but laugh out when he saw his baby pout more looking like a cute duck, "dada sorry my pretty".. Jungkook mubble as tae cup his face with his palm as other let him do whatever he wants.

Tae squeeze other cheeks, "It's Otay but when taetae call you, you I-ignole taetae"...tae said while still squeezing his cheeks with a pout and saw this time jungkook's lips turn into a pout as he started to poke it.

"Dada didn't sweetheart,he was just surprised by your arrival you know, my naughty baby didn't tell dada earlier na"... Jungkook softly said as he started to crease other waist who giggle out and nod.

"Jinnie eomma shaid nu nu ".. tae said as he again giggle out while Jungkook smile at his baby's cuteness.

"Wanna eat ice cream"? Jungkook suddenly spoke out and oh how can this little cutie of his can deny ice cream? Within waisting any time he started to nod as Jungkook smile at him.

"But what will dada get in return"? Jungkook said as he rise his eyebrow and there tae made a thinking face, oh how can Jungkook gonna handle this much cuteness of his baby, it's so illegal of his heart.

"Close youl eyeshh".. tae said as Jungkook did without asking anything.

Soo he felt soft pair of lips touch his, it was about to end which he doesn't wanna so he held tae's head and continue the kiss while tae squeal a little and gasp out..

(And now some of y'all be like aigoo taetae innocent baby blah blah blah if you did, I'll just🙄🔫)

Jungkook broke the kiss when he felt soft hit into his chest he looks at the younger who gasp out as he started to breath heavily with his flushed pink cheeks..

Jungkook bite his own lip's at the sight as his hand squeeze other soft waist again...

(Ahemm ahemm)

"Bad dada". Tae said as he hit other again with a pout and older just chukle and kiss others chubby cheeks.

"Look where we are".. Jungkook said as tae look outside of the car window and gasp out while started to squealing when he saw a small ice cream shop..