Five💫🎉

Autho pov:
––—————

After sooo many hours later Kim's finally arrived at there mention(ofcource duhh👀) And a voice can only hear that was tae screening and running to the front door.

Tae: HYUNGIESSS~~ (while running)

Namjoon just chuckle and there jin scolding him for running. (No too much)

Jin: tae baby why are you running?  Didn't i said don’t run or else you’ll get booboo you want booboo?(acting stern)

Tae finally stop running as he hears what his hyungies says,

Tae: Nu nu taetae dun wana gwet booboo.
Namjoon: Yes,that's my good boy!
Tae run  towards his hyungie and hug him tightly  and give him smooch.

Jin: aishh just now i said to him don't run this boy. (Shake his head in disappointed)

Namjoon: Let him be babe!

Tae suddenly said,
Lwet mwe bwe b-bwabe. (He cutely said)

Namjoon just can't hold his laughing as he laughing his ass of.

Jin: Tae don't say this! (He Says as he feel embarrassed)

Tae: Bwut bwut appa swaid b-bwabe twhen ywou ale bwabe (cheekily smile)

Aish you cheeky boy come here you naughty baby.
As he said and tickle him.

Tae: Nu nu stwap hyungie taetae woun't shay awgain hahah(laughing hard)

Jin:oky oky that's enough for your punnisment.

Tae: Hump! Ywou -ywou bwady hyungie! (Pout and frown cutely)

They both chuckle and coos at his cuteness.
Jin: oky then joon as taebear is angry now soo(sigh) what to do with this strawberry cake and lots of chocolates, balloons. I thought today is his Tata’s birthday, let's go we're going to return them.

As tae hears that then he immediately run towards his jinnie hyungie and hug him.
Tae: Nu nu taetae nu awngry swee.( look up with his bumby eyes)

Jin cooe at that and kiss his forehead.
"Then if taetae no angry then let's celebrate Tata’s birthday oky?"

Tae: Otay lwets-(jin cut his words)
Jin: But taebear didn’t smooch his hyungie. (Acting hurt)

Tae gasp and give him lots of smooch.
"Swee Don't bwe shad taetae gwives ywou lwots of smoochie nuu shad shad oki.

Jin just cooe" ok now Let's go we have to prepare.

Time skip:
——–—–——

Jin: Huff finally done!
Namjoon: Yes now call tae he is getting impassion when he will see the decoration. (Chuckle as he remember how much tae wanna see and keep asking when they'll done)

Jin: TAE YOU CAN COME NOW!
Soon after that they can hear running voice, they just chuckle as they know who is that.

When tae saw the cute decoration he was on awe.
Tae: Theshh ish shoo bw-bweautiful.( he giggle and running towards the balloons)

Jin and Namjoon smiling at that beacause they want tae's best they don't want anything that cause hurt tae they love him there life.

Jin: Let's go baby let's cut the cake with tata yeah? (Said softly)

Tae: yeah yeah lwest gwo twatwa lwets c- Oopsiee!

Jin: what hapeend baby? Lets go?

Tae: Nu nu nu we cwant cwut cwake.