Fifteen 🧚🏻‍♀️🖤

Ignore the mistakes 🦋
__________________________

Taehyung is the one who wakes up first, he squirmed his eyes when the sunlight hit his face as he lifted his head with a pout across his face,

He let out soft giggle when he remember they are not in the house and all of his hyungiee came, he looks at his sleeping dada and giggled cutely when he saw how cute his dada looking while sleeping.

He slowly crawl on top of Jungkook and sit into other thighs, he put his head into his dada's chest hearing his favorite music, he closed his eyes for some minutes and opened them again when he felt a hand on his waist, he thought Jungkook maybe woke up yet he got wrong when he saw other still sleeping while holding him tightly..

"Koo" taehyung softly whisper as he crawled up a little only to leave soft peaks into other mole under his bottom lip, he giggle out as he started to kiss there again and again.

Here this beautiful giggling sound of this beautiful male Jungkook opened his lazy eyes only to get the best view in front of him, there his baby smiling all beautifully while stoling soft kisses.

"What a perfect morning" Jungkook mumbled with his morning voice as he saw tae gasp and hide his face into his chest. He chuckled softly at his shy baby.

"Is my baby shy now"? Jungkook softly said as he received a nod from other making him smile softly.

But suddenly tae got up but gasp at the same time he heard Jungkook let out a groan, "t-tae"! Jungkook breathe out as he firmly grab younger petite waist making taehyung whine when he again felt something poking his entrenc.

He looks down at Jungkook as saw how Jungkook biting his own lips to control himself, tae bit his lips slightly as he again move his hips only to see Jungkook flinch at that.

It's not just today thing, whenever taehyung would acCiDeNtSlLy sit on Jungkook crotch, he would intentionally move his hips only to see jungkook's expression..

Oh damn..

"B-babby"! Jungkook looked at tae as he softly crease other face as tae lean into the soft touch.

And all tae knew that a unknown sudden force push him down and now he's underneath of the older.

Within wasting any second jungkook's lips meet other soft one making taehyung whine at that, the older started to deepen the kiss as tae's hand unconsciously went towards the back of his hair, tae make a fist when other started to kiss roughly while biting his lips..

"Mmh~" tae let out a soft moan when he felt the hard thing against his, he unconsciously move his hips feeling an unknown pleasures taking over his body every time he moves..

Seeing his desperate baby Jungkook started to do what his baby wants, he started to grind his hips slowly yet roughly making tae broke the kiss as he throw his head back...

Jungkook eyes the exposed delicate skin of taehyung as he started to suck and leave wet kisses on younger neck..

It's not like tae don't know anything about 'making love' thanks to jimine he got to know everything in details just in one day and Jungkook regret leaving taehyung to Jimin that day..

(Or maybe he doesn't 🕳️👩🏻‍🦯)

"H-hubby~" tae whine out as he spread his legs more unconsciously and gasp when he felt a knot on his tummy, he looks towards Jungkook who knows tae is near as he started to move his hips faster and give few more thrust as they finally both reach their high..

Jungkook plop his body in top of taehyung as they both started to breathe heavily, Jungkook bring his face closer to tae's ear as he started to leave soft peaks there to his neck..

Tae had closed eyes but gasp loudly making Jungkook look at him.

"H-hubby did i- did I j-just"? Taehyung shutter while his all face were flushed.

Jungkook let out a chuckle and shake his head as he replied, "no love it's not , you just ejaculate baby when we feel so good it happens"

Jungkook softly explain as tae nod while understand everything other saying.

After that Jungkook pick him up and take him towards the washroom to wash them up..

_

"Hyungiee"... A cheerful taehyung called others while running towards them and behind Jungkook.

"There is my baby, let's enjoy our day"? Jin said as he crease tae's cheek's softly and received a nod from younger..

All they could do enjoy themselves as much as they could and All they cute hear world most beautiful giggle and laughing sound..

"Aniiiioooo!!"  Taehyung scream while giggle loudly, he started to run fastly while Jimin ran behind him wanting to catch younger and bring him to the water..

There are many people also enjoying themselves, but do they care? Nope!

"Koooo hwep meeee"!!! Taehyung said as he hide behind Jungkook while trying hard to breathe.

"Woah! Woah! Woah there, breathe first love"..  Jungkook laugh as he saw taehyung give him puppy eyes while trying to hide.

Jungkook look towards jimin and tilted his head, "hyung my baby is not here"..

"Well I di- uhh yeah lemme look for him somewhere else" Jimin said while laugh and went towards other side.

Tae pop out his head from behind as he started to clap his head and hug Jungkook who hugged back..

"Is my baby enjoying"? Jungkook softly said as tae replied a small 'yes'..

_

After enjoying themselves they thought to drink something as they all settle themselves, tae started to drink his favorite juice while others having their own favorite one..

It was a peaceful silent when they heard someone suddenly said..

"Mwikh"..

They all darted their eyes towards the owner of the voice and saw taehyung looking at his glass with a confused face while tilting his head cutely..

Taehyung looked towards Jungkook as he again said, "dada no mwikh heyaa".  Tae pointed towards his glass as others just coo at him.

Jungkook Chuckle as he left a soft peak into the other forehead as he replied, "u want to drink milk my love"?

Tae replied with nods as he put his glass down and sat into jungkook's lap.

"I'll bring it, just wait for it my cutie".. Jin said as namjoon also gets up, Jin left not before giving a kiss into younger cheeks who giggle loudly.

Tae started to look here and there but suddenly his eyes spotted something, something interesting as his eyes never left from there, He looked towards Jungkook as Jungkook gave a confused look but again tae hugged Jungkook and mubble..

"Taetae wanna too"..

Vote, comment, share

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hope u guys like this chapter..

Thank u🦋

Tc☺️