Pug-taro

Louisa's p.o.v

Leo answers with "my brothers, friend and I are... from far away" then I add "it's hard to explain, honestly" with that I rub my face a bit. Raph then asks "did we travel back in time again?" 'I'd say yes, but I know the answer to that is no.' Donnie answers with "I don't think so, we must have been transported to a different dimension. One inhabited with anthropomorphic animals instead of humans" I nod in understanding. Mikey got my attention as he says "sounds like my kinda place!" I just now notice he has pizza on a stick to heat it up as he takes a bite.

I hard swallow as Leo asks "but how are we gonna get home?" Usagi rubbed his chin in thought a bit "hmm, the monk's of Kintaro's order may know a way. They are powerful mystics" the pug- Kintaro, apparently- interrupted though "ha! These turtles and Inu are doomed." I roll my eyes softly as Mikey says "whatever, Pug-taro" that got me to try and not laugh again. Though Kintaro growls softly as Mikey started to look smug at the sound of annoying him. "Yeah, that's what I'm gonna call you" Mikey continued to egg him on which got him to growl again.

Though he still kept talking "it's a way better name than Kintaro" the kid finally stands up- probably glaring at Mikey. "What would a simple reptile know?" Kintaro asks while pointing up at Mikey, so I raise an eyebrow. My head tilting to the side as I let my tail sway a bit "you don't even have ears or a nose." Kintaro's words finally got me to chuckle a bit and mumble "he told you..." Raph chuckled softly at my reaction. Mikey put his arm over his head to hide the face he doesn't have ears and put his hands over his face too.

Then he moves his arms while growling softly and glaring at Kintaro- and now the two are baby fighting with their eyes closed and swinging their arms. I softly roll my eyes and say "okay, break it up you two" then I make me and Kintaro switch spots to stop them. Kintaro looks at me and laughs saying "maybe she can give one of you some ears, she has four of them." That got me to glare at him as my tail flicks in annoyance "you better watch your mouth, Kintaro. I've been doing nothing but help you, and if you want someone to show sincerity- I suggest you be nice."

With that I smirk and cross my arms saying "I'll probably be the only one to be nice to you, so please... let's keep the niceness between us." The guys all start laughing as Kintaro glares at me, but he didn't say anything back as Usagi's smiling a bit. "Come now, let us rest til morning" he says which got us all to get comfy, but I hard swallow. 'I hate that I don't remember this... I remember the characters, sure- but that's about it.' I try to sleep, but it's being hard right now as I can tell that just about everyone else is.

At least until I hear movement, so I look over and see Donnie is also struggling to sleep - with that I make a small ice-sphere and throw it at him. His eyes open as he looks at what hit him and then looks at me, so I motion for him to follow me. We go over by that water again as we face the other "honeybee, what's happening?" I shrug my shoulders. I whisper back "I told you, I never fully watched the last season... I recognize the characters. I just don't remember this" "we get back home though.. right?" Donnie whisper asks me.

Softly smiling I nod and whisper "duh!.. I don't remember when though" something went through his head and he smiles. He squats a bit to look me in the eye better while setting his hands on my shoulders. "You can open portals, maybe you can get us home!.." Donnie whispers to me happily. My eyes widen as I softly blush in embarrassment since I didn't think of that sooner, but I shake my head. Donnie's smile drops as he asks "why not?" "I probably will, just not now" I whisper to him.

Then I add "we were brought here, let's at least see what we can do to help... it's an episode" he groans softly, so I chuckle and peck his cheek. He blushed as I say "now let's go get some sleep.. we'll probably need it" with that we go back to the fire. I stay by him this time as we cuddle to sleep 'please tell me we're supposed to stay here. If not, then I'm still making the wrong choice by not bringing us home' I think before finally falling asleep.

-morning-

I yawn as I wake up, but I'm not in anyone's hold anymore as I shiver and look around- Usagi just got his things as everyone's awake. "You really like to sleep, don't you?!" Kintaro asks me before laughing, so I softly smile. "Yeah, how'd you know?" I ask and stand up, then I notice I don't have my glasses and blink a few times. Stretching a bit I look at the guys "anyone grab my glasses?" I ask which made Donnie softly blush. "Sorry, I took them off of you last night so you could get comfortable" he apologizes and gets them off his belt.

Chuckling I accept them saying "thanks, Don Don" with that I put them on and we're walking towards... the Temple Palace I think. While walking it was a bit quiet... for the shortest bit "I can't believe we're stuck here!" Raph says annoyed. "Donnie, can't you invent something to send us back home?" Raph asks angrily, so I playfully roll my eyes. 'Donnie was the only smart one to remember I can open portals.. who woulda thunk it' I think before chuckling. Donnie hums in thought "well, I could build a portal to get back to our home dimension" he says out loud.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever