Chapter 1: where all things started

i was pinned on a wall then suddently everything went black .

i woke up hearing and feeling nothing just my broken rib

"i see you are awake" the same person that i meet months ago and seemed weird spoke

17 years ago

a happy couple gave birth of me, Aurora. I was born at Monaco the city of gold my parents weren't monegesque it just happened to be their annual vacation but truly i am German who lives in italy , i lived their studied their all of my life until i decided to finnish my studies abroad and i tought to myself that i need to go back to Monaco. My parents were rich so they could afford me studing in the most luxurious city but They didn't want me to go . weird haa.

but in the end i'm their lovely, and sweat daugher so they allowed me to go under one condition that was to do the family bussines so i accepted , i mean who wouldn't want to run compagnies so i said yes and i didn't know what i get myself into.

looking back i was dumb.

i went to Monaco did some research about penthouses for sale i mean who will mind living in penthouse. after a lot of diging i felted bored so i wanted to stop searching online and just go and visit the city i wanted to pay my fating breakfast and felted numb hearing those words.

"Mademoiselle votre carte est refusée" the server told me (miss your card is declined)

i told him to run it back but still the card won't work lukily i had some cash i paied and called my mother quickly. she anserwed "hi sweaty i see you got the news"

"what news wait you did froze my account didn't you"

" i mean your dad did but you could say i gived him the idea "she sounded happy saying that and then she countinued "if you will stay at Monaco that is your fate but your always welcomed back " and then she hunge up letting me spechless . i tried calling her back but the stupid phone just let me in voice mail.

now i am a poor and pity little bitch what would i do in a completly new city without anyone or anywere to go. then an idea came to me i could have a place to go after all i just need to remember the adress , i had a grandmother that had a house here the house is still here's she is the one whose dead actually i hated here she was a walking devil in earth.

anyways it is sunset and i still don't know where the house is. i walked over streets over and over until i found the right street . who could blame me it's a small city i remember she was 4ht floor the hard part is over now i just need to break in my dead grandmother house. i did break in succesfully but when i entered the house was a mess i couldn't do this , sleeping in a dusty appartment that is not me but what can i do. cleanning of course damass

i started cleaning until i felted tired to the point that i slept on the couch .

Next morning

the sun ray brushed my face and i realised i spent my night on the couch and i was late for my university application i had a shower , get dressed and then I walked the stairs in a fast motion and not feeling me getting bumped in someone,I didn't have time to stop or say sorry .

i took a taxi to the university get my bussines done and then wanting to go back home and realising i am brook so i decided what could i never thought of. searching about a job in a city where i was suposed to make friends, go to party's, have fun.

i stoped to a call center where they neded a multispeaker agent so applied and now i am waiting for their call i don't have all week so hoppefuly they call me within this week i get back to the devil's house and when i am about to open the door by breaking in .my first task when i get this job is to get someone for this door.

getting back i was about to break in until shouting filled my ears and a man whose in his 20's walked to me and asked me what i'm doing , apparently his the guy i bumped into this moorning and apparently he is my neighbor i didn't want to talk to him so i continued my break in and then he grabed my wrist and that made me angry "if you don't take your hands off me in the next two seconds you won't have hands" he did take his hand off and that just coldened my face more .

"who are you"he asked

"and who are you" i asked back

"that it's not the way we do this " he said

" and this is not the way i do things" i said back

"let me get to the point what are you doing in Ginni's house" he asked

my grandmother was named Ginnie

" and how did you know my grandmother" i said

" how did i know her i mean she is my neighbor" he looked at me

" she was your neighbor " i corrected him "why because she is dead"and continued

" how she is dead i just called her in the moorning and she said she is coming back from her vacation tonight"

"are you sure we are talking about the same Ginnie because mine is dead for 9years now"

"i mean yah..." and he was cut by a voice i tought i will never hear again , her voice never left my ears he always terrified me and still do i looked back to see her younger than ever really she looked young and here where i was schoked, terrified, hurt all in the same time.

end of the first chapter i really want you guys to read this i am a young let's say author

i wrote a lot of things but never ended them but i will commit to this story so enjoy

sorry for mistakes i not major at english but i am trying so have fun and stay safe