Chapter7: Learn to have fun

I stood their spechless not knowing what i got myself into . His sentence flashed in my head over and over " will you marry me" what that supposed to mean. i called my grandma telling her to stay where she is because i think someone is watching us i spent my night in her house and whenever i closed my eyes i felted his breath on my neck hitching . So i called it a night out i got dressed in a silky black dress. 

I was about to close the door when i heard Arthur talking to somebody i waited for him to be done and asked him if he wanted to come with me.

" Arthur, hey "

" Hi " and i swear i saw him cheking me out " you look ..." i cut him off " beautifull" i said with i smile schowing my pride " no, i was gonna say you look breath taking " 

" you think you are smart don't you " i said

" and where you think you are going " he asked

" i don't know actually , so i thought to myself that you could show me some place where i can deal with my sorrow " 

" ok, in one condition you will let me go with you"

" does it look like i have an other option"

" nope, shall we go"

Arthur, drove us to a club . and i rememberd my old self ,my bitchy actions so i opened the door and felted the energie and get myself rid of every barrier that will not let me enjoy my night.

i walked toward the bartender and got some shots . i think 4 or maybe 5 anyways Arthur stood their .

" what are you staring at" i asked

" nothing "

" let me bring you some shots " i was about to do just that when he cut me off " no, i'm good "

" really, do you don't know how to have fun"

" i told you i'm good"

" look , i have this rule whenever someone come with me they should have fun too , so i suggest you take your shot or you can go and leave me alone" he look between me and the shot and finaly took it 

" Merde, amusons nous alors" ( fuck ,let's have fun then) he said with his sexy french accent

" let's do just that"

 we spent our night drinking , dancing , teasing eachother and geting to know eachother even if i didn't know myself anymore.

" so your brother is THE great Charles Leclerc"

" yah he is" he ansewerd proudly 

" and what about you what are you doing. you work, maybe study" i asked

" actually i dropped school and i'm a driver in f3"

" that looks cool"

" yah it'is and what about you what are you doing here your grandma told me that you live in italy"

" yah i was. but now i'am her. i moved her so i could study "

" so you study"

" yes i did bussiness major and i work in a call center. that is alot of info i gaved you"

" don't worry i will be your secret holder" and we laughed  at his silly joke . when we stopped our faces where one inch apart and i started looking from his eyes to mouth so he is, and we kissed simple you think . no, it'isn't because we didn't stop at just kissing we start making out and that got to far. when we stopped we took a breath realising what we have done .i went out looking for a taxi and i foud one who took me back home. 

I opened the door and close it, i felted bad at what i did or what we did . i took a shower and went to the couch and slept like a baby. in the moorning i woke up feeling my head hurts. bloody hungover how i hate that so i made a coffe and felted better i wore a black oversized hoody and a black pants i took my stuff close the door and went to school. for the record i was early because no one was their just me and the teacher who came early today weird.

" Hi Aurora " the teacher said " Hi Mr Tanner"

i sat in my place hearing nothing just an akward silence. and then the teacher come and sit next to me

" if i were you, i would sign" he said 

" excuse me"

" just like you heard. Marcus is not good with waiting he will get what he wants in a way or in an other, until then your life will be miserable"

that made me laugh " really, let me guess you are the right hand of Marcus, and you are here to scare the hell out of me, but unfortunetly i do not get scared easily because i don't get scared at all"

" you think you are smart" i cut him off " and i'am"

" Good to know miss Dennis, sorry. Good to know Mrs Vinsh" and by that i lost my cool and said  "all of you are pshycos including my dad " 

" just sign the papers and everything will be done"

" I  guess  you need to search about the other way you said. because i will not sign the papers "

" then i' m affraid that you will not like the other way"

" try me" i said with a challenging look. I think the game will start and let's see who will win it.

                                    End of 7 chapter amazing work from me ( clapp clapp for me) anyways i hope you will like it and comment and vote so i could know if someone  is reading this piece of art( i know the story is bad) just comment and vote i will try to upload very soon because i'm in vacation and probably you will not see me after the vacation for a while because school is just to much .