Chapter 3: The Sugession

i have been in Monaco for 8 days . nothing much happened, just waken up, brushing my teeth, having breakfast  alone . the devil wasn't around for quite someday's , anyways then i will go to university, go to work and then came back for homeworks and failling asleep.

But today was diffirent from the begining, i woke up do my usual routine and when i wanted to prepare my breakfast i found the devil inviting me to have it outside that is strange . maybe she want to kick me out.

anyways we went to this beautiful coffee shop we got our food and she started the conversation

"look i know you hate me right now but just know that i will take care of you "

" are you kiding"

" i definetly not, i just wanna help you "

" i don't need you i can take a good care of myself"

" but you can't move from my house"

" i knew you wanted to kick me out. can we talk later i will be late for class" and by that i went to university wondering if she was serious, apart of me wanted to believe her but it was to late for this.

I took my seat and started scroll through my messages i didn't hear from my family for along time.

the teacher entered can i say he is kind of handsome . i pushed that though away and focused in my studies. after, class i got a call from the call center saying i will not have to attend to work but they will pay me is that a true thing how the hell will i know i never worked .

when i was about to walk home a girl approch me and said "hi"

i said back " hi"

" so you are Aurora right "

" yahh i'am"

" cool i'am Valentine by the way"

" nice to meet you"

" can i ask you something"

" yes, just be quick i don't have all day"

" yaahh sure, so my friends and i are throwing a party and we wanted to invite you"

" thanks, but i will not attend"

" we really wanna get to know you so we though you wouldn't mind"

if you asked the old me she will say a quick yes . I was the spirit of the party, but now i don't think i' am capable of doing this 

" first you don't know me so don't assume anything about me, second, i said no and that is final"

and by that i walked brushing off the thought about going with them i mean i know those people i was one of them back in the day and whenever they see someone new they see him like a pray

Later that day

I was sitting in the couch doing my homeworks and waiting for her majesty to come she's been out for a long time and i don't want to admit it but i'm worried about her. she could be in a hospital for as far as i know . but again fuck her

i was about to shut my computer and fall asleep when i hear loud music from downstairs and who could it be . except my neighbor Arthur. i tried to push those noises away but it didn't work so i walk the stairs and knoked his door. the first knock ,second, third,fourth wasn't enough until the fifth when some shirtless guy oppened the door and he was really drunk. bitch remember the old days when you used to became wasted and the worst part was morning hungovers they were sucks.

" t'es belle, shhhh si charlotte m'écoute il va me tuer " (you are beautiful, shhhh if charlotte hear what i'm saying she's going to kill me)

" shut up damass and call Arthur"

" i see ,  Arthur cette jeune belle veut te voir " (i see, Arthur this beauty want to see you)

" qui" (who)

i shouted for him and it seems like he is affraid the way he is coming toward me made me say that

"hi" is all what he said

" lower the voice , or i will call the police"

" did we bother you"

" no, you didn't i just heard the music and said while i'm not having fun no one should" i said sarcasticly

" sorry princess"

" trie calling me that ever again and i will pul your tongue out of your mouth "

" someone is angry" i hear a girl voice saying this behind Arthur and to my surprise it's Valentine that was her party friend then.

" Aurora you did come" and then she looked at my clothes " this is not a pyjams party, but you are welcome"

" no, i'm not here for the party " and Arthur countinued " she is actually my neighbor"

" i see" she replied

" anywas, turn the voice down cause i really need to sleep "

" ok , chef" Arthur replied while i'm walking the stairs up

The night went the countrary of peacefull the music didn't stop and it get louder every second so i did what i promised i called the cops . and finaly i got some rest.

Today i woke up feeling numb, i couldn't move but my sweat romate AKA my grandmother Ginnie soaked me with freaking water so i woke up fresh did my bussines and went to school to my surprise i was quite famous at the moment after what i did last night. calling the cops remember.

" and here it'is the sleeping beauty" some weirdo said

i didn't care more or less i mean i know those moves i used to do this stuff at high school and worst. i took my usual seat and scroll through my dad instagram account where i foud that he got some deal with some brand  i didn't care , my family did forget about me so i would do the same. but deep down i can't  it really annoy me not talking to my mom,but i need to get used to it because that is my new life. my thought got inturrepted by some guy throwing papers at me and that made me more angry.

" stop you're freaking damnshit"

" the sleeping beauty it's angry"

" if you don't stop i'll make sure you never get sleep ever again"

" i wonder what that big mouth of yourse can do other than threating people"

and by that i punched him in the face and then spit and of course kicking him in his balls  nothing much but he will look affonded and that is enough for me

" i can do better, i just don't have time for people like you " 

the teacher walked to the classroom and i put a wide smile for my classmates. they look affraid over one silly move of me i wonder what their faces will hold if they try my punch.

chapter 3 done hope you like it and if you want you can text me it will make me happy seeing someone cares about me 

have fun and stay safe

                                                        xoxoxoxo