Chapter 4: The Event

" That is the end of class" and by that the teacher went

i was about to go home when i heard my classmates talking about this weeks plans

" lucky you , valentine you will go. i really wanted to go but my dad got some new deal and i need to go  with him "

valentine responded " yah lucky me, my sister boyfriend asked me if i wanted to go and i said yes"

and they started asking each other and it seems like all the clasroom will go to i don't know what i became a man's cave seriously , anyways i got back  home and to my surprise i got a call from my father i didn't want to respond but i missed him or i missed my old life.

"hi sweat pie "

" i've always told you not calling me that"

"i see you  still got you're grumpy mode"

"what do you want dad"

" let's get to the point shall we, so i will came to Monaco this week and i wanted to know where you are so we could talk"

" right now you want to talk "

" just let me see you and i will explain deal"

" deal"

i was surprised, happy to see my father again but then i rememberd that my grandma wouldn't want my dad to know that she still alive . I waited for her to come to tell her . when she came i told her everything and she went crazy laughing .

she said between laughs " so you're dad will come , amazing news"

" really"

" are you serious i've always told you you are dumb, i will find a place for you to go you're dad doesn't need to know i'm still alive"

" i really do not get it why you're acting like you're dead and you don't wanna him to know "

" i will explain everything later, he will be here tommorow right"

" yah they will him and mom will come"

" great, the evil king and badass bitch will came"

my grandma keep surprising me but let's hope everything will go as expected

in the morning i moved to my new appartment that looked worse than my grandmother and i waited for my parents to come i heard a knoking on the door and went for it.

" wir haben dich vermisst"( we've missed you)

"Ich hoffe, ich konnte dasselbe sagen"( i hope i could say the same)

"Ich sehe, du bist immer noch sauer" ( i see you're still pissed)

" how could i be not"

" look we did this for you're best " she countinued looking aroud the house "and i see you didn't handeled very well"

i roll my eyes at her ansewrs " dad, congratulation about you're new deal"

" you saw it"

" how could i not you're still my father "

" yah , about that i wanted for you to come with me"

" where"

"look your mother and i are here to attend an event and it'is a surprise that i know you will love "

"and let me guess if i say no you will freeze my account, ohh wait you did it . so why would i say yes"

" you will and then i will let you get you're account back"