chapter 5: Get To Know The Truth

The race has started and valentine and everybody were sharing up i did support Charles too because it was weird not to.

i didn't see my mother nor my father so i tought to myself why not search for them it took me a while to find them but to my surprise they were talking to somebody .

"give us some time we will do it" my dad said

" you had 7 years and you didn't make her to sign so how could i believe that now you can do it" the man said

" we will make here just be patient" my mom said

" how could i be, we don't have time anymore she will be 18 next month and then we can do nothing to take everything, so i suggest you two move fast or my boss will put an act or maybe he can dump this deal"the man answered my mom 

i was confused who they will make to sign what , that is really confusing.

i walk to my parents to talk to them and push those toughts away and to my surprise the man that was talking to them was my teacher . that was weird

" Aurora, Hi" my teacher said

" Hi, I guess,that is really akward and weird" i said

" don't be i was just talking to your parents about your amazing work at school"

what that is really weird why he will lie to my face and second how did he know my parents, i played along cause i tought that there is something of. i really need to understand what is happening.

" sweet pie do you want something, sorry i know how you hate that name"

" dad, really .i just wanted you to know that i'll be in the garage"

"ok swet.." i cut him off

"Dad,du bringst mich in Verlegenheit ( you are embarrasing me)

"ok ,tut mir leid" ( ok i'm sorry)

"Ich muss gehen und Spaß haben" (have fun, i need to go)

i felted the ground spinning while walking to i don't know where, and the race has ended so valentine called me asking about where i am .

i went to valentine and she was standing beside the podium with her sister it seemed like charles won i was happy of course but i was curious about the topic my father and my teacher were talking about i'm not dumb i know they did know eachother for fact and second it seemed like they were talking about a teenager that her birthday is next month. 

"Aurora, let's get going we have an after party to attend " Valentine said

" I feel dizy i think i should go"

" really, look.."

 i cut her of " i need to go but i promise i will go next time" i lied

" be safe" she hoped

i went to my grandma appartment and broke in violently 

" Ginnie, where are you " i screamed

" calm down, little one" she said

" You will tell me everything " i yelled 

" what do you want to know" she said calmly

" what the hell is going on , what they are hiden from me and what are you hiden from me" i started to lose myself

" sit, and i will tell you " she looked to the empty spot beside her

i sat down and she started " everything started when you're grandpa died , it was 2 years before you're birth, he died and left an empire behind him someone needed to rule it so i took the job i stayed 10 years in my position and you're dad was my right hand i trusted him until one day he showed his intention"

i interuped " and what was it"

" he wanted power ,control ,taking over what he could never offered to handel"

"  i mean it seems like he is doubling the companies profit since day one"

" you really think that what he does, dummkopf(idiot) "

"i'm asking what is happening so can you explain to me..." she cut me and said what i never thought could be possible and changed my life for as long as i will live " Mafia is what he does"

"he is The Don. the italian Mafia Don" she continued

" you are lying"

" i'm telling the truth so it is your choice to believe me or not. i understand it is hard to believe but you need to"

" and what about the papers"

" which papers" she asked as she recalled something

" My dad was talking to this man about some papers need to be sign before next month"

" and why before next month"

" i think because the person who will sign it we'll be 18 or something"

"OMG, he really wanna destroy everything his father built"

" mind if you explain"

" before i died or fake my death , i put most of the companies shares in your name and it seems like you're father will merge with the russian's and he need you're signature for that"

" wait,what did you do"

" like you heard"

" and what i'm suppose to do now"

" nothing, just don't sign any paper until we find a solution"

" i don't have word to say" my phone ring " it seems we have a problem. hi dad need something"

" yes, sweetie i need to see you do you have a moment "

" yah , where do you wanna meet"

" i don't know, maybe in you're grandma's house"

" whaaat how,why"

" there is a problem ?" my dad asked

" no, just we never talk about her since you know her death"

and by that he cut the call , and i really don't know what i have to say or do