Chapter 2:The Evil Bitch

" Arthur my sweat little boy" and then she saw me and smirked and she countinued " you are my hero , you know protecting my house from little thieves" i just stayed their schoked. first she was supposed to be dead, second she seems so much alive ,and third did she just call me 'little thief' .

" good to see you too grandma"

she ignored me and said " thanks Arthur you can go now i'll handle it" Ginnie said

" i guess goodbye then and welcome back" Arthur said

" what that supposed to mean" i said after Arthur left

" what are you doing here" she said while openning her house and she mumbeld under her breath " what did this bitch do to my house "

"cleanded it so i guess you need to say thank you, or let me guess you never changed even after those years" i said while stepping to the house and she blocked my way saying " you are not allowed in this house ever again"

" fine, just for you to know i will call my lovely parents and say (hi mom and dad do you know who did i met today..)" she cut me and said " if you do that , you know what just go inside"

" yupi let's have fun shallow we "

as she closed the door , i asked her without waiting " how are still alive we had a funearal back home and everything schowed you were dead"

" dumpass child, you do believe everything you see ,no wonder that you never figured out your dady and momy lies"

"shut up do not dear talk about them in this way "

" ooh i see someone got mad. aren't they the reason you are here "

" how did you know that"

" i have eyes and ears everywhere sweetheart"

" so that means i am welcome being here"

" does it seems like i have another choice"

" if you buy me a bigger house that will do"

" in you're dreams little one"

" soo that means i can stay"

"maybe, why did they kik you off"

" first they didn't and second why did you fake your death"

" like you do care "

"maybe i do"

" your dad tried to kill me"

" you mean your son tried to kill you,dad it's not a murderer"

" believe me he is much worse than a murderer"

" you are lying"

"believe me or not it's you're bussines. now excuse me, i need to sleep"

" do not dear leave me like this"

" i will , and do not make yourself comfortbale"

" right" and by that i slept like a baby i don't know but i felted safe being here than being in my own house i don't know why but i liked it ,and now i feel ready for tomorrow, my first day at college

i woke up hearing noises coming from the kitchen and their she stood humming while cooking breakfast . i did brush my teeth , wash my face , and got dressed and then i got to the kitchen to eat but she already ate and did not left anything for me. believe me i'm not surprised so without saying anything i went to the univerity.

first day at school, wonderfull i feel like i'm back to 3rd grade i remember everyone saw me and just start to laught at me i still don't know the reason but anyways i stood at the entrance regreting everything but then i tought to myself maybe that is for the best.

i cheked where i am supposed to go and went to my classroom and i walked afraid,ashamed feelings i never felt i was a person who doesn't care to people opignions i guess money give you that feeling but actualy when i entered no one cared and that made me fell relief.

some girl approched me and said hello i said it back and the teacher entered and started asking about us who we are , how old are we , why did we do bussines major and everything related for first school day when my turn arrived i didn't know what to say so i said the truth i really wanted to lie but i'am bad lair.

" i am Aurora Dennis, i'm from germany lived in italie and now here i'am "

" and why you did choose bussines major Miss Dennis" the teacher asked

" to accomplish what my family started, my dad is a very known bussinesman in italie so i promissed to do what he does"

" good to know Miss Dennis"

and by that the first day at university was done and i did get a call from the call center and it seemed like i'm hired so without being late i did go to my first day and first ever job .

i spent their about a 5 hours just getting calls from people around the world helping them with their problems i never tought i can do that but it seems everything has a begigning.

i got back home to find Arthur about to leave his appartment he tried to say hello but i cut him off i really do not wanna talk to him , i don't know why but he is weird.

i stepped into the devil's house and found her talking on the phone.

"where were you ,you scared me, never leave the house without telling me"

" i was at university . and i never thought you will be scared for me"

" i wasn't scared for you, i just don't need problems in my life right now plus you are under my responsibility now , so anything happen to you i'm responsible"

" sure i'am. anyways i got the job just for you to know"

"great you will leave my house finaly"

"the job is just for me to buy the things i need"

" so you will stay a pain in my ass for alongtime haaa"

"maybe" i swear i saw her smirking but she quickly hide it.

And for the first time i felted ready to try something new in my life and i'am really looking forward to start this chapter it maybe countains people i hate but i never been happy with the people i love so maybe i could be now.

end of chapter