Chapter 5- The Fall Formal

We pulled up to the school in a limo that Rarity had ordered. We laughed joyously as we got out of it. It reminded me of Canterlot. Rainbow would definitely be challenging me to a race. And Rarity would definitely be fixing every little flaw she found in my dress.

"Ruby!"

I turned around, smiling. "Hey, Caramel."

"Ready to go, Miss Rose?" he held out his hand to me.

"Yes, Mr. Firefly," I teased, walking behind my friends into the gym with him.

A rock song was playing when we entered. Flash and some of his buddies were playing on stage. Caramel went to get drinks as I danced slightly next to Twilight. We were examining the room, watching for our target.

"Anybody seen Sunset Shimmer?" she asked.

"Maybe she was too embarrassed to show!" Rainbow said. "She's gotta know you won by a landslide!"

"Maybe," Twilight said worriedly as the song finished.

Principal Celestia walked onto the stage. "First off, I wanna say how everything looks tonight. You all did a magnificent job pulling things together after the unfortunate events of earlier. And now, without further ado, I'd like to announce the winner of this year's Fall Formal crown! The Princess of this year's Fall Formal is... Twilight Sparkle!"

"We did it!" I breathed.

Twilight had the crown placed on her head when she walked onto the stage. She waved at everyone as I leaned on Rainbow's shoulders. It's been a long couple of days. But it was worth it in the end.

"Twilight! Ruby! Help!" Spike yelled.

"They got Spike!" Twilight and I said as we ran after Snips and Snails.

We chased after them to the front of the school. Sunset stepped out as we were about to go near the portal. She glared at us from the statue. For once in my life, I was scared of the enemy.

"That's close enough!" Sunset made us stop.

"Twilight, Ruby-" Spike was cut off by Snails closing his mouth.

"Don't hurt him," Twilight snapped.

"Oh, I wouldn't dream of it. I'm not a monster, Twilight. Let him go," Sunset instructed the two.

Spike was let go and ran into Twilight's arms. "You don't belong here. Both of you don't. Give me the crown, and you two can go back to Equestria tonight. Or keep it, and never go home," Sunset threatened. "Tick tock, Twilight. We haven't got all night. The portal will be closing on its own in less than an hour. So, what's your answer?"

Twilight took off her crown. "No."

"What?! Equestria! Your friends! Lost to you forever! Don't you see what I'm about to do to the portal?" Sunset questioned.

"Yes! And I've also seen what you've been able to do here without magic. Equestria will find a way to survive without our elements of harmony, just like we somehow did with Ruby's. This place might not if I allow it to fall into your hands. So go ahead, destroy the portal. You are not getting this crown!" Twilight said bravely.

"You know, you were the favorite of Celestia." I put a hand on her shoulder.

"Who's the one who got their wings first?" Twilight retorted.

"Fine, you win." Sunset dropped the hammer.

The girls gushed over Twilight's bravery, and Sunset charged at us. We threw around the crown, trying to get it out of their way. I knew it had something to do with Twilight. Sunset was driven to madness by her own jealousy.

"I'll take that!" Sunset said madly. "At last. More power than I could ever imagine."

Teal waves erupted from the crown and I grew worried. A strong wind blew against us. Students came outside, watching what was happening. The teal disappeared, and a monster appeared in the sky.

It laughed evilly, surveying its new look. It shot two beams at Snips and Snails, turning them into the same thing it was. It was growing an army. I backed away ever so slightly, worried my friends would be next.

"I've had to jump through so many hoops tonight just to get my hands on this crown, when it really should've been mine all along. But, let's let bygones be bygones. I am your princess now. And you will be loyal to me!"

The monster crumbled up the wall, revealing the students behind it. It turned them all into mindless zombies. "Spoiler alert. I was bluffing when I said I was going to destroy the portal. I don't want to rule this pathetic little high school! I want Equestria! And with my own little teenage army beside me, I'm going to get it."

"No, you're not," I spoke up from next to Twilight.

"Oh, please. What exactly do you think you're going to do to stop me? I have magic, and you have nothing."

"She has us," Rainbow said behind me, making me smile.

"Gee, the gang really is all back together again!" It laughed, wiping away a fake tear. "Now step aside. Twilight and Ruby have interfered with my plans one too many times already! They need to be dealt with!"

They gathered in a group hurriedly as the ball of light hit us. I looked up when I felt nothing and noticed a mixture of magenta and pale pink shield surrounding us. Twilight's and I's magic. The six of us stepped back, forming a circle around Twilight.

"The magic contained in Ruby and I's elements were able to unite with those who helped create it!"

"Honesty!"

"Kindness!"

"Laughter!"

"Generosity!"

"Loyalty!"

"Love!"

At the words, my ears grew from the top of my head and my hair grew longer, like a tail. My wings grew, and I beamed, glad to have them back. It gave me the smallest taste of home.

"Magic! Together, with the crown, they create a power beyond anything you can imagine. But it is the power that you don't have the ability to control. The crown may be upon your head, Sunset Shimmer, but you cannot wield it. Because you do not possess the most powerful magic of all. The magic of friendship!"

The seven of us created a heart, Twilight and I at the tip. A rainbow swirled into the sky and surrounded the monster. A cure to help Sunset. We were going to defeat the villain again.

"Here and in Equestria, it is the only magic that can truly unite us all!"

There was a blinding flash.

Element of Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें