Chapter 19- The Academic Decathlon

"Good morning, students. I'm sure you're all thrilled to start the first day of the friendship games. Our competitors will face off in every aspect of the CHS curriculum, culminating in the eliminating equations phenomenon. Welcome to the first event, The Academic Decathlon. You'll be scored on chemistry, home ec, and everything in between. But remember, only the seven students from each team with the most points will move on to event number two. Good luck!"

"We're gonna take you down. We're gonna take you down. Take you down. Take you down. We're here to take you out. We're here to take you out. Take you out. Take you out."

"We're not about to let you win, so get out of our way. Think you got us beat, but we're here to stay. United strong, yeah, we'll take you down. You're not so tough, now you're in our town. All of the times we lost before. Not about to give up, we're only bringin' it more. We can smell your fear, we can see your sweat. Hope you didn't spend money 'cause you're losin' this bet! You've got nothin' on us, na, na, na-na-na, na. Let's go, Wondercolts! You've got nothin' on us, na, na, na-na-na, na. Let's go, Wondercolts!"

"Talk a little too much for a school that never wins. Maybe you should just stop 'fore you even begin. We are Crystal Prep High and we have a reputation. Every little moment is about our education. Put your ear to the ground. Listen to that sound. Yo're a house of cards. And it's about to fall down. About to fall down. Hit the ground. You've got nothin' on us, na, na, na-na-na, na. Let's go, Shadowbolts! You've got nothin' on us, na, na, na-na-na, na. Let's go, Shadowbolts!"

"Pressure's on, now we're gonna beat you. Step aside, it's time that we defeat you. Crystal Prep yourself 'cause you're about to go. Down, down, down, down."

"Pressure's on, you know we're gonna take you. Just give up before we have to break you. Canter-not-a-lot, you're about to go. Down, down, down, down."

"Take it up to the top. 'Cause we know we can win."

"Maybe you should just stop. 'Cause we've seen you give in."

"We believe in ourselves, and we've got what it takes."

"And we're not gonna stop!"

"I can't wait 'til this is all over. There's so much more that's going on."

"And before these games are over. I'll find out just what she's done."
Twilight and I started to write. I knew this by hand. Triggering my isolated old self, I wrote down the problem as neatly as my writing back in Ponyville. I was going to get it right. No mistakes now.

"Can she do it? Will she make it? Who will win it? Who will take it? Can she do it? Who will take it? Did she win it? Did she make it? Who's the winner? Who's the reject? How did she answer?"

"Correct." Principal Cinch pointed at both of us.

"That means, we have come to a tie for the first event!" Vice Principal Luna announced.

CHS cheered wildly, while Crystal Prep glared at me while clapping for Twilight. Rainbow ran up to me and hugged me tightly. Caramel kissed my cheek, making me blush brightly. The girls giggled, hugging me.

"After a careful tally of points, we'd like to present the students moving onto the Friendship Games second event," Dean Cadence said.