2. A Rainy Day Keeps The Doctor Away

~~ (Y/N)'s house. Dawn.~~

Nothing happened during the night, except the occational movement of Shion turning around during her sleep. I sat down my against the wall, waiting for the morning to come. I knew I could sleep instead of just doing nothing, but like I said to Shion I didn't need it, I only went to sleep if I was incredibly tired which wasn't the case. While working at Geidontei did take some effort, it's never to the point of exhaustion, at least in the bar side. I didn't know how the Boss managed, but taking care of the restaurant side, welcoming the customers, taking their orders, remembering and preparing said orders. Boss always put a lot on her shoulders, and based of our conversation earlier she almost hit her tipping point. I felt bad for the Boss, how could I've been so blind? I was supossed to help her. Today, the only aid I gave her was a hug. That's the best thing I could come up with... Then again she was grateful after the fact, and I knew she needed one. I should probably make myself more useful, either by taking the orders or helping around the kitchen, even if she didn't ask me to I knew she'd be glad to see it happen... One thing was certain though, I didn't want to see her cry again.

When sun came up, I began to prepare myself for my new day of work. I did the simple things, washing myself, changing into new clothes, etc. All the mouvement I made, plus the morning lights setting in the room, was enough to wake up Shion, who facing the entrance of the room.

Shion: "mmm... Why are you doing all this ruckus for?" She asked in a groan, rubbing her eyes with her hands.

"Well I need to go to work, I can't just welcome the clients unkempt. My Boss would kill me if I did that." I answered.

Shion: "Oh... work... Well, it's okay I guess... but could do it more quietly?"

I chuckled. "Sure, I'm almost ready anyway." I finished to do so, and when towards the doors. "You can stay here while I'm out. If you need me, I work at a restaurant on the Main Stre-" I informed Shion, only for her to cut me off.

Shion: "Restaurant?!" She exclaimed, she sprung out of bed from the excitement. "um... (Y/N), is it okay if I go with you?... I... I haven't had a good meal in a while now..." she demanded softly.

"Sure, you can." She smiled and thank me as she got up and came next to me. We left the room. I closed the door behind us, and went to work. Well first, I informed Shion that I needed to get a few things for the Boss before going to work. During the trip, I noticed Shion walked very close behind me, she also hold her head down and nervously bit her thumbnail. From what I know about her, she seemed like the shy/reserved individual, so the possibility of seeing the Boss was probably the reason why she was so flustered.

The Boss normally gets her stock from the shop stands that can be found on the middle of Main Street.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When walking I felt something bumped on my leg. I looked down to see a small blonde doll, it wore a blue dress and a white apron. The outfit reminded me of someone I often saw in the village, in fact she always had similar looking dolls around her... Guessing she lost this one during her last visit. I should give her back her lost doll when I have the chance to see her again.

--------- #19 Trade and Entraide ---------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was early in the morning so Main Street wasn't as buzy as usual. Though, the merchants started to set up shop. There were, bouchers, florists, antic stands, farmers stands which hold either vegetables or fruits. With their shops as the edge, the venders formed some sort of a plaza, with Main Street being very wide there was no way for the them to clog the flow of villagers that will come later during the day. I arrived at the same time as the vegetables merchant, so I waited for him to, slowly, set up before asking for anything, the Boss told me to always be patient with anyone. Shion was scared of something, she stayed behind me thightly gripping the back of my clothes. I turned my head to see her, she was glaring at something.