Extra #1. (Y/N)'s Bunbunmaru Interview [Title Pending]

'A quiet day in the bamboo forest, the air and soil damp from the rain of the past few days, the bushy rabbits gambolled peacefully, the grass silently crushed by the soft paws. A quiet day, a carefree day. A pair of rabbits slept serenely on a small clearing far from the road; the two slackers ignored their mochi duties for the second year of the Reiwa era. The two slept huddled together, forming a lovely white dot of purity in an unhealthy tide of fern green.

Sitting on a rock not far from them, scribbling with a terrible lack of skill on a damaged notebook, the new peacemaker sent by the underworld. Many witnesses can't hardly agree on its appearance, some say that it is a former sufferer of the Old Hell using his third eye to manipulate us, some even suggesting the possibility of a nue deceiving us with his many form, the rest are indifferent seeing him simply as an ordinary person. And so to end the debate I, your favorite journalist, will investigate from the source.

A Clueless Mystery.

Hell's Peacemaker: "Oh! You draw rabbits too?"

Aya: "Why should I? If I want their peaceful moment to be immortalized, I just have to take a picture of them. Especially since it will be much faster."

Hell's Peacemaker: "It is? I thought drawing was the only way to do it..."

Aya: "Why do you draw rabbits then?"

Hell's Peacemaker: "Well... Tewi asked me to keep an eye on some of her rabbits, but I can't tell them apart at all, so I thought drawing them would help her identify them."

Aya: "So, you work for the rabbits?"

Hell's Peacemaker: "Uh... I don't think so..."

Aya: "How can you not be sure what you're doing?"

Hell's Peacemaker: "Well, I know 'working for someone' means that at the end of the job you get a salary or a reward. But with Tewi, I don't get anything, so I'm just helping her."

Aya: "I see... How beautiful it is to see friends helping each other!"

Hell's Peacemaker: "'Friends'? No, we've known each other not that long ago."

Aya: "Oh, so you're just a good samaritan, ready to help anyone."

Hell's Peacemaker: "'Samaritan'? Yeah, I guess I am one then..."

Hell's Peacemaker: "What about you? Why are you here then?"

Aya: "I'm here to do my job. By the way... maybe you could help me, you just have to answer a few questions. Don't worry, it won't take much time."

Hell's Peacemaker: "Yes, I don't see why I would refuse."

Aya: "Are you still living in Hell?"

Hell's Peacemaker: "I..."

Aya: "Answer the question."

Hell's Peacemaker: "N-no, but how do you-?"

Aya: "A good journalist does not quote their sources."

Aya: "Anyway, so you live here, in Gensokyo. Tell me why."

Hell's Peacemaker: "I... Wait..."

Aya: "I'm not here to wait. I am only looking for the truth, lying would only make your situation worse."

Aya: "Also, I'm not the pharmacist, but put on glasses if you're having visionary problems."

Hell's Peacemaker: "I'll think about it... Uh... I was asked to go here, and I stayed."

Aya: "I see... A direct order... Is it related to the fairy who also moved here? We're you also given a reward?"

Hell's Peacemaker: "Clownpiece? No, from what I understand she came after the events of the moon. I came long before that."