Finally A Update....k not really tho

My GUYSSS what's up??? 

I know I KNow I've been gone for a while But i do have some good news

ill be coming back to write more hoorayyy.

This isn't totally because i cant find any good creek fics and my mind has been pestering me to do this no no....okay maybe a bit yes

But also because I really have been getting ideas and shit for new fics and I don't know how to work AO3 or Fanfiction.net

But also have other not so happy news from now I will not be posting about the following things anymore: Brohm, Ohmtoonz, Anything involving Lui, Anything involving That Guy (Mini), or anything related to the drama stuff thats been going on for a while. 

With all this being said please do not ask me for any of these fics or these topics i have put these out for a reason. Now then lets talk about another topic that's on my mind

The H2oVanoss ship. A hard topic I know but listen to me, I loaf this ship with all my heart i do the reason being is because its loafly to me and there friendship is everything. Even though the ship of H2oVanoss isn't really around anymore i still loaf it with my whole heart of course BUT THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT VANOSS AND DELIRIOUS WILL EVER GET TOGETHER. Delirious and Vanoss are two Human Beings I don't ship them I do ship there YouTube Personas. 

Delirious has a family consisting of two babies and a loafly wife named Liz Katz. She is such loafly and I respect her for what she does and that means you should too. I I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYONE TELLING ME SOMETHING RETARTED IN THE COMMENTS ABOUT WHAT LIZ DOES. She is funny as hell and Delirious loves her so much. We do not get to bad mouth someone who is very supportive and loafly like Liz. 

Vanoss has his life and people too. I don't know for sure if he has a girlfriend but still when/if he does Respect them please I don't want to another Sydney situation. 

A big reason why this ship went downhill was because of a majority of the people in it being stupid as hell, As most of you guys know Delirious has two kids Babylirious and Littlelirious now when Babylirious was announced the fandom for the ship went crazy and started doing dumb shit like talking shit to Liz, telling her Delirious was Vanoss', and even going as far as bad mouthing the baby. She is a loafly baby and Liz is amazing so i actually backed up from the drama and almost left the fandom entirely like most others did as well but this was not okay.  

Which is also another reason why I stopped posting some H2oVanoss stuff too but seriously acting like this was very unreasonable and uncalled for if you guys start that up in my comments i will ban, report, whatever i need to do to get you off of my stuff you will not be welcomed here ever

But I will still post some H2oVanoss because I do loaf the ship maybe not a lot but I do think its loafly so yes I will still post some maybe. 

Another thing as well I loaf the DreamSMP. I do ship DNF, KarlNapity and some other SMP ships. The BeeDuo is not a ship neither are the other minor characters Duos because they are fucking minors and they don't like being shipped If you like to ship them Get The Hell Out Of Here. if you don't like the fact that I like the SMP  don't be a dick to the people that might enjoy some of  my work. You can say whatever about me but I don't wanna see some dumb shit or asshole people being mean to those that actually like my writing.

And i think that about wraps this up to be honest umm my bad for not being here i see we made this go to a spot on 36 so thank you guys for that and if you want me to write about a specific ship pay me about $1.99 with tax included.....Im Playing brubs as long as i am comfortable with the ship you can just ask and ill get to it 

yeah so have a loafly day and expect a fic maybe today who knows Bye yall