Kill Me

Del

I really don't need to waste my time telling you guys what the hell happened

-

-

Why would I waste my breath?!

-

-

Just Kill Me Already

-

-

-

Fine....you win...I'm only saying it once so fucking listen and listen good. And I really fucking hope this organization gets fucked so hard in the ass.

It happened around November.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flooshbook

"Del we really need the money." Vanoss explained

"I know but...I don't trust them I mean Basically joined them and he hasn't been seen In 2 years...I don't know"

"Alright...if you don't want to I agree with you"

"Thanks babe"

We declined that stupid job. Although...we didn't find any other income coming in. So when they came back to ask again we both accepted. I knew we should have declined.. But i didn't want to ruin Vanoss' life. And I knew he wanted to make me happy.

It was a huge building. 19 stories high. The inside was filled with weapons and other heist ideals. The job was simple. Do heist, get payed. My problem was this place and people looked off.

While we were looking around I remember finding Basically.

Eventually we had a group of friends and we all did the heists together. It went great for a while and soon enough we were swimming in money.
And that's she I realised our friends were slowly disappearing little by little everyday.

Such as one day Moo was super excited for his big birthday bash, and the next he was no where to be found.

Nanners, Cartoonz, legion, Viking, Jay,Mini, Wildcat, Nogla, Moo, Chilled,  and the rest.

But it didn't hit me as hard as when Vanoss went missing.

2 months I searched, bent over backwards, and left blood in my way searching for my owl.

Then I realised my suspicions were true. That stupid fucking organization was insane as I thought.

I didn't believe myself until that day I went and asked for help.

Headquarters

"Sir my my crew needs me and I need them, I'm not going to sit here and deal with your bullshit! I need help finding our members. In case you forgot their the ones bring you payment."

"Delirious is it? Listen buddy even if we sent out a crew to help what are the odds of them going missing as well?"

"Then why are you just sitting here when your 'organization' is going missing?! You should be out their finding out why and taking those peoples head up their asses! Not over here being chill about it!"