16

In the morning I am the first one awake hearing our babies crying. So I unwrap their arms and legs before heading to their room. As I see three cribs it dawns on me that either Sam or Andy must had put Ky in here so we could mate. I walked to our daughter picking her up to change her first. Just as I am throwing away the used diaper Sam and Andy walks in. Sam grabs our son while Andy grabs Ky. They change them while I set our daughter in there play pin before washing my hands. After washing them I start making their bottles and testing the tempature. Soon I walk back into the room with three bottles. Sam picks up our son while Andy picks up Ky.

"Give her to me. I will feed her while you feed our daughter."

Andy smiles with pride and hands me Ky. I feed her and she looks up at me with her blue grey eyes. She grabs my finger and in that moment all I could think, feel, and see was love and happiness. Soon I burp her and I get her ready for the day. Before I know it the day is almost over and it is bedtime. Andy tries to get Ky to let go of me , but she would not budge. It actually made her grab onto my shirt and hair tighter. Sam tries next, but in the end we got the same result. So I lay down with her on my chest until she falls asleep. Then Andy picks her up and sets her in her crib allowing me to kiss my babies goodnight. Andy then picks me up bridal style and he carries me to our room. He only sets me down when we are in the bathroom. Soon we are all showering together before mating and heading to bed.

In the morning Ky is the one crying and Andy gets up, but I stop him. He smiles and kisses my cheek before I get up. As I walk into the room and Ky sees me she stops crying and reaches out to me. Before I could grab her my daughter cries reaching out to me. I then hear Andy walking in.

"Love I will take care of Ky. Our princess wants her mommy." Andy says before Sm walks in.

As soon as Andy picks up Ky our daughter stops crying and reaches out for Sam. Then our son starts crying and I know what he wants.

'Am I that comfortable to start breast feeding Ky?'

Seth starts ceying harder reaching out to me and I knew he would not accept a bottle from me. So I unbutton my shirt and grab the blanket before picking him up. As soon as I sit down and my left breast is out of the bra he latches on immediately. He sucks luke he has not eatten in forever making it well known his wants. Angelina sees her brother getting breast feed and starts crying so Sam brings her to me. Soon just like her twin brother she latches on, but does not act like her brother. She slowly sucks until she is full then Sam burps her. Soon my baby boy is full and I burp him then Sam put him in the same crip as our daughter while they go bacj to sleep. I look around for Andy and Ky, but he must had taken her to get a bottle. So I got up and walked to the kitchen with the blanket and right as Ky sees me she starts crying. I see Andy about to feed her, but she pushes the bottle away. I kiss Andy's cheek and grabbed Ky before sitting down and breast feesing her. She immediately latches on and just like Seth see sucks greedily until she is full. As I breast feed Ky I look up at a smiling and proud Andy. He does not move an inch until Ky is full and he burps her. We put her in her crib and I smile kissing each one before Andy picks me up carrying ne back to bed. As soon as Andy sets me down onto our bed I see it is 4am. Andy then kisses my lips and Sam starts kissing his mark. Soon I find that they have undressed my top half since Andy moves to take my shorts off.

*Rated R Sex Scene*

Sam nods at Andy before Andy moves and Sam dives in eating me out. Andy then starts kissing my sore nipples before licking them and sucking the rest o the milk. So here I am a moaning mess until Sam gets on his knees and starts mating. Soon Andy stops and I start deep throating enjoying the taste of his precum. Sam picks up his pace until I cant taking it any longer. I moan making Andy's dick twitch and all of us cum together. Sam and Andy switches and damn the taste of his cum mixed with mine drives me to greedily deep throat while massaging his balls. Andy pinches my nipple making milk squirt out and soon both my mates start going wild driving me over the edge of my climax. They cum along with me, but do not stop until I feel their dicks twitch again. They stop making me unhappy, but then Sam has me ride him while Andy fucks my ass so hard and fast. This continues until Sam cums and Andy is holding back from cuming. Sam then moves me where I am riding Andy while he is fucking my ass until Andy and I cum. Sam then starts milking me making Andy and I turn on even more. We keep mating and switching until we are too tired.