chapter 4

So its now moring and neither sam nor andy is back. All last night I was on cloud nine until that stupid call. Then I was on cloud negative twenty. Get it? Okay so maybe my jokes sucks, but I really am trying to lighten my mood and try to stay positive. I walk to the bathroom getting ready for today. I can't stop replying yesterday in my mind. I wonder why andy acted differently after my rejection. But last night was amazing with both of them sharing me and showering me with love. After my shower and getting dressed since my clothes are picked out for me ahead of time. I walk down stairs hearing both of them walking in talking about nonsense. I walk up to them kissing both their cheeks heading towards the kitchen. 1 step 2 step 3 step 4 step ...

I know how to cook, but when I'm blind and have to help it's harder. I made them what I thought were bacon and eggs.

"Hey beauty, what's that?" Sam asks.

"Eggs and bacon."

"Um we don't have bacon." Sam says.

"It was in the fridge."

"NO!" A female's voice says.

I am pushed down and I get up.

"No what?"

"You stupid human slave! That's my homework!" She says.

Who is she and why was her homework in the fridge?

"Samantha stop yelling!" Andy says.

Who is Samantha?

"I am sorry I didn't know your homework was in the fridge. But you should of not had it there. And who are you?"

Her core color is a maroon. I do not like that color and the vibe I get from her.

"Samantha we have to go or we will be late." Andy says.

I go to kiss him, but he moves away and shuts the door. Okay what the heck is going on?

"Beauty we will be back after school." Sam says then kisses my head.

Sam has been calling me that since I kept hiding my body from their view last night. Well may be before that when he got me clothes that I said I do not like since I feel ugly in them. The truth was I thought he should have not bought me clothes when I can do it myself. So I felt useless, disabled, and mostly dependent when I hate being dependent like that. Sam walks to the door, but I stop him kissing his lips the first time since they we called in the middle of our fun. The kiss was short, but sweet making him pull me to him deepening our little kiss. I can still feel his lips when he pulls away leaving me there in a mess. Once the door is shut I start cleaning up my mess. Then I played with their wolf. He is such obedient and loyal, but when we are alone he comes to me wanting attention and love. I wish I could see like everyone cause then I could see their wolfs and see their whole body. I stop that depress mood before it get ahold of me. I walk outside with max on my heels. I water my flowers and max lays by me not leaving me to chase a squirrel or a rabbit. Once we walk back in max follows me to the room where I have not been since coming here. I was told this is my home too so I have permission to go into any room. But still I don't go into this one room knowing its their office. I walk pass it heading to the library. Even if I can't see the words and pictures I still come here to relax a bit.

Six hours later

I wake up to sam carrying me.

"Sam when did you get home?"

"Just a couple minutes before finding you asleep." Sam says.

"Wwere is andy?"

He tenses, but relaxes after he coughs.

"He will be awhile." Sam says.

"Is he still at school?"

"No." Sam says.

"Then where is he I need to talk to him, well to both of you."

"I i." Sam says.

"Sam who is Samantha?"

He galps hard then puts me on my feet.

"She. She was our girlfriend?" Sam says.

So they had sex? Why was her homework in the fridge? Why did she call me a human slave not Luna since I am both andy and sams mate?

"Sam why was her homework in the fridge in our home?"

We do not live in the pack house.

"She is Andy's science partner." Sam says.

"But why have I not met her til now?"

"Um we have been busy and Andy must have put it in our fridge so no one would eat it." Sam says.

I get a vibe he knows more than what he is telling me.

"Sam you love me right?"

"Of course beauty." Sam says.

"I love you too, but what are you hiding from me?"

His color changes to a greenish blue.

"B.b." Sam says.

Andy walks through the front door and my answer is told by the smell.

"Why were you with Samantha?"

"Because we are partners." Andy says drinking orange juice.

Did last night mean nothing to him? To them?

"No why do you smell like sex?"

Andy spits some of his juice out then his color changes to a redish blue color.

"I don't smell like sex and if I do then it is from last night." Andy says.

"Doubt it cause you did not smell like that this morning."

I walk away and grab my bag that I have hid with my comfort items. If he is going to lie to me then I guess last night was nothing to him. I walk to the room across this one and put my stuff in those draws. Sam was hiding this from me so I am hurt by both of them, but I know running away is not the answer. I lock the door and sit on the bed. After everything we just took ten steps back from our one step in our relationship. Sam knocks on the for diner, but I am not hungry and I do not want to be around them. After dinner Sam knocks again.

"If you get hungry later then there is a plate in the fridge on the top self." Sam says.

Max is with him since I can hear his whine, but I just need to be left alone.

Sam walks away, but max stays there laying by the door. Until Andy walks by.

"Come on max you know you can not be laying here." Andy says like this after noon did not happen.

I open the door for max, but made the mistake to look at Andy. All of those unanswered question popped into my head along with what he did. Max walks in and I shut the door after realizing I let a tear out. I locked the door and cuddled with max.