chapter 7

Andy's pov

After our meeting and going for a run Ann surprises us wearing see through black panties and bra. My wolf is scratch to take control to savor our sexy mate, but i will not allow him until i know Ann wants to with him. I look at Sam and he mirrior me both of us ready to mate with her again until she is quivering under us scream our names over and over again. This time we will mat with her at the same time. Sam will first mate with her in her front south region and i will have her butt. Then we will switch and do this until we know we have satified our mate and filled her up with our sperm. Sam picks her up allowing her to gring on him while we bring her to our room.

After mating two times our mate takes control and it turns both me and sam on.

After we stop mating we just cuddled.

"You guys are so bing and it feels so good." Ann says.

She moves her hand to my south and starts grinding her butt on Sam. By the looks of it i can tell he his loosing control to his wolf. In a second his wolf takes control pleasuring her making me loose control and we are at it again.

Two weeks later

So i am pregnant since i had asked the doctor here for the test. I took it when Sam and Andy left for school today. I have not told them about seeing a healing doctor hoping to at least see blurry images of my soulmates. In stead of seeing blurry images my blindness is gone, but i can still see colors. The healing doctor said to just make the tea that i have been dring for another two weeks and it is safe for the baby. When we made love two weeks ago i could see their reactions and that was a total turn on. I have another three hours til they get back. In those three house i played with max and noticed i have more guards than i thought in the beginning after the whore tried to attack me. When Sam enter the house i waited in their offices. Andy walks into the house a minute later after sam did. They called for me but my anxiety takes over. What if they get mad at me for going behind their back so i can see better and to see if i am pregnant? What if they do not want me anymore? Before i could even move Andy picks me up and kisses me hello and then sam. They see the test in the bin an i can see that they are hiding their emotions.

"An are you pregnant?" Sam asks.

"Dumby she is who else's pregancy text would that be?" Andy says.

"I want to hear it for myself." Sam says.

"Can you two stop argueing?"

They look at me and i answer them.

"Yes i am pregnant and now i can see, but i went behind your guys back and seen a healing doctor so that i could at least see blurry images of you guys. But now i can see perfectly and still see colors."

Their eyes widen and i just stand there.

"Is that how you knew how big our area is?" Andy asks.

"Yes and because i could feel it."

Sam smirks and picks me up spinning me around while Andy smiles, but it does not reach his eye.

When sam puts me down i grab Andy's hand telling sam i need a moment with Andy. I took him to the libary.

"Andy what is wrong? I thought you would be happy that i am pregnant."

"I am happy, but also guilty and angey at myself. If i never was an ass then our pup would be the only one and would be alpha instead of having to fight for the title or us waiting to see if Kate is pregnant witha girl or a boy." Andy says.

"I do not understand."

"Since you are mine and sam's mate no mate what the gender is they become alpha unless we got someone else pregnant. If they have a boy when the time is right then our pup will have to fight for the title, but if they have a girl then the title goes to our pup immediately." Andy explains.