chapter 9

Andy's pov

After seeing her cry qatching me and my first born i put my pup down and chace her. I only caught up to her when he water broke at least a moth early. When i was helping her in delivery she snaped at me telling me i am better off to be with my pup that is not from her. That is saying it very nicely. I know she is in alot of pain, but her saying that had me and my wolf whimper in pain. Luckly no one heared my whimper, but i did leave and only coming back to see and help our pups come into this world. What we did not expect is to be having twins. The doctor said it is normal since she is human and our daughter is bigger than our son. He explained that too saying our daught was created first and then later our son was created. They are beautiful and i am very proud. We had to leave our mate to get her vitals back to normal. When i walked back in with sam, me carrying our son and sam carrying our daughter she fed them and they fell asleep after burping.

"Is your first born...?" Angie asks.

She just had to ask that stabing question.

"Its a girl."

I could not tell her how i feel because i know this subject is forgiven, but mostly very painful now.

I look at her seeing nothing, but a mask. I do not know where or who she learned that from, but at times like this i hate she does that. She even blocks me from feeling her feeling through our mate bond.

"Alpha can we talk?" The doctor for kim asks.

I look at sam and my mate both nodding.

"Your daughter needs to live with you and luna or she might die when she shifts." The doctor says.

I know that has to happen before she turns 16, but i do not want to hurt my mate anymore or remind her every day all day. If she does not come live with us and shifts she will not have enough ablilty to withstand the pain since i did not mark kim.

I nod and walk back into the room seeing sam holding Angie while our pups are in their cribs sleeping.

After she wakes up we talked.

"Love ky needs to live with us."

She looks at me then the door clutching and unclutching her hands.

"Love if she does not then she might die during shifting."

Still i get the same response.

"Love please."

"No. I got a better idea. You live with her and me and sam lives with our pups. You want her to live with you then you can have it that way away from me. I do not care to have your pride and joy under the same roof as my pups when they are rightfully the heir and rightfull should be both sam and your pride and joy. I can not stand the pain anymore of knowing how Kim made you feel today." Angie says.

"Love..."

"No love here anymore. You are not more joyful and proud of what i brought into this world. I still have to f###ing compete with her and will never stop. Not even with my pups. They got to compete for your love and all just because kim is a whore." Angie says.

Okay she is not happy, but is angry more than when she told me to get out.

"You will always be my love. I am very proud and joyful of our pups, but i have to think about this pack including my daughter not from my luna and mate. Our pups means everything to me and will never have to compete for love or attention from me with ky."

Sge turns around facing her butt to me and i know right now is not the time to talk about this. So i walk up to her and kiss her forehead. Then had sam bring our pups back in. I played with our son then our daughter taking turns for an hour. After that hour our mate did not want me in the room anymore. I have scrude everything wore than very badly. I have pissed my mate off, damned our great relationship after that phone call and i have caused not just myself pain, but also my wolf. And to top everything i got to figure out how to prevent my first daughter from might dying while shifting while trying to make my mate happy and content showing her that our family means alot to me.