17

As I feel the sun on my face I realized that this early morning they made me become a cum fountain. I shake my head smiling until our babies start crying. So I get up and head to their room still feeling the bliss of earlier. As I entered their room I see Ky trying to escape her crib. I grabbed her before she could get hurt. She looks up at me smiling and grabs my hair. Angelina then cry's louder and Seth starts crying and kicking. I try to put Ky down, but she was not having it, so I try grabbing my baby girl. That did not work since Seth started throwing his crib toys because my arms were full. So I tried putting them all in the same crib, but that did not work. Ky would not let go of me and Seth was grabbing my shirt pulling one of the buttons while Angelina was holding onto my hair crying. Sam and Andy thankfully walks in and helps me, but Seth was getting fussier by the second. So I had to stand while breastfeeding him and when I tried walking he starts kicking. Seth keeps sucking greedily until he is full having Sam burp him. I sat in my rocking chair before feeding my baby girl. Ky was starting to get fussy again and I nod at Andy to bring her to me. Once he set her in my right arm she latches on while Angelina is content with feeding from my left nipple. Both Sam and Andy watches with smiles showing their pride until Andy's phone goes off. He looks at me and I nod before he walks away taking the call. After Angelina is finish eating Sam burps her and soon Ky is done having me burp her. Andy walks back in and looks at Ky sadly. Ky does not pay him any mind since she is looking up at me smiling. Soon we take our pups to the playroom so breakfast can be made. There in the kitchen I see Andy cooking still looking distressed. I walked behind him and wrap my arms around his waist before kissing his bare back. He relaxes a bit before handing me my fruit smoothie.

"Are you going to tell me what the phone call was about?"

He sighs and turns around looking at me.

"Ky will need to stay here indefinitely....." Andy says until I interrupted.

"Why is that bad? She is part of our family and I highly doubt Kim can fully take care of her. Plus I don't want Ky to leave. So why is that making you down?"

Andy looks at me with pride and smiles before pulling me in smashing our lips together. Sam walks back in seeing us and spanks my ass before Andy pulls away.

"I am happy your Luna side has fully developed." Andy says before I interrupted again.

"My Luna side has nothing to do with it. I love Ky like my own Andy."

Sam and Andy smiles with pride before Andy looks deep into my eyes. I then knew something has happened that will forever change our lives.

"I am glad you do love since Kim has passed away." Andy says.

My heart drops for Ky and part of me wants to cry.

"Is that what the phone call was about?"

"Yes." Andy says.

I nod and sit down trying to process all of it.

The end