chapter 13

After lunch was made i brought some to Andy. I walk in seeing he is awake with his wolf incontrol more than him. I put the food down and feed him since he is chained.

"I love you guys so much. This is my fault."

"Your pregnant." Andy and his wolf says.

"Yes."

"Since when?" Andy and his wolf growls.

"Since the day you were chained I knew for sure i am pregnant. I was scared and ao many things. I am so sorry."

He just nods acknowledging they heard me.

"I love you guys and i am so sorry. So tonight is a full moon and i was planning to unchain you tonight so we can mate. I mean i have been wanting to for the longest, but Sam says it is not safe until tonight. You are the only one who knows we are pregnant again besides the doctor. So right now i have to tell Sam then i will be back."

True to my words i told Sam, but he just ignores me since he is busy. I hope he did hear me. I walk back to Andy and unchain him just for him to jump on me attacking me with his covered penis. He kisses my mark making me moan. Then sam busted through the door and joins in.

After our mating session

"I love we are pregnant again." Sam says kissing my head.

I look at Andy and he just has a death hold on me smiling. I can tell his wolf is letting him have more control, but why now?