chapter thirty four

Harry

"LET ME SEE HER!!" I yell. Remus was holding me back and Sirius was barking...I mean dog Sirius, same thing. "The healers need to try and save her, you will only make it worse." Remus says and I shove him. "What about the baby?!" I question as my chest heaves in and out from my anger. "We. Dont. Know." Remus grits, like it's a touchy subject. "Harry, please." Mrs. Weasley begs. I glance around before running upstairs to the first room I came across, and slammed the door behind me. I let out an aggravated sigh as I lean against the door. "Um...hi." I look up to see Ginny. "Oh...sorry." I say awkwardly. "You can stay. I won't bug you." She says softly. I give her a greatful smile before sitting beside her on the bed. "I think she will be fine." Ginny says and looks up at me. "I shouldn't have left her!" I exclaim as I look down, feeling ashamed. "You didn't know, she didn't know. Nobody knew what would happen." Ginny gives me a small smile before looking back at a book in her hands. I look down and realize it was Quidditch. "You like Quidditch?" I question and she shushed me. "Don't say anything." She whispers and I give a small smirk. "We will see." She glares and I raise my hands up, "I'm kidding."