Epilogue part one

Cass

My eyes flash open at the thought of today, finally! I hurry out of bed and start getting ready. My door opens and in comes Harry. "Hello, bride to be, are you excited?" He asks. He is so grown. We waited until after the war, Sirius is free. "I'm ready." I smile. I undress, which Harry didn't mind considering we are joined by the hip. "Lace me up." I tell him as I hold my dress against me. Its lace and the back is almost see through, its beautiful but sexy. "Im so happy for you." Harry says with a smile. "I'm thinking of asking Ginny.." he says quietly after a moment. I whip around, messing up Harry's tying, and stare at him wide eyed. "Yes!" I squeal and hug him. He laughs and hugs me, before making me turn around as he continues lacing it. "Knock knock." Molly comes in and smiles, we are having the wedding at the burrow so of course we decided to stay here for a few days before hand. "You look beautiful, you ready for me to do your hair?" Molly asks. I smile and nod as Harry finishes tying the back. I sit in a chair as she starts putting my hair in a fancy updo, then doing my makeup. When she finished I looked up and saw her crying, "you look beautiful." She says and helps me with my veil. I put my heels on and then look in the mirror and smile softly. Its been three years since the moment I lost my baby. It took me a whole year to get over that, then another to actually have sex with Sirius again. He has been so patient, and I know I dont deserve it. "I'm ready." I whisper. They smile and lead me down, Remus is walking me down the isle. When we get in our places at the music starts, I hold onto Remus' arm. For two reasons, the first because its necessary and second because I might pass out from being so nervous. When I meet Sirius' eyes, he looked stunned. When we finally reach each other everything seemed to flow by quickly. Oh, but our I do's! His seemed so natural, like he spent ages practicing for it, while with mine, I spent ages on it but kept stuttering-he didn't seem to mind. "You may kiss the bride," and in that moment I knew nothing would ever replace him.