Chater ten

Cass pov

skipping time

Harry had at one point dreamt Arthur getting bit and it really happened. Now I was hurrying with the rest of the order to the ministry because Harry ran off with his friends to find Sirius when he was at the moment beside me. "APPARATE NOW EVERYONE" I bark as we crowd. We all apparate and I land in time to see death eaters circling the kids. "Hand it over Harry" Lucius Malfoy says as he gets closer to Harry while the other death eaters held the others. "Dont do it Harry!" I yell. He looks at me and then at Lucius, then at his other friends and then he gets closer to him and holds his hand out. I shoot a spell at one of the death eaters as the order rushes in. We all broke out into fighting and I see Sirius battling Lestrange That freaky pshco. I notice Sirius getting awfully close to the huge death trap, literally. I dash toward him and shove him and I out the way. "Bitch!" Lestrang laughs evily and Shoots the cruciatus curse at me. I screamed and withered in pain, it felt like thousands of knives were being shoved in my body. "CASSANDRA!" I hear people yell as the spell is shot by multiply death eaters at once. It was more painful than just one and I cried in pain, my wand falling beside me. It finally stops and I had no energy. I was scared and hurting and just wanted to pain to stop but it still felt like it was happening. I felt someone touch me and I screamed. "HARRY GET AWAY FROM HER" I hear Sirius yell. "Harry" I breathe and keep my eyes closed trying to block the pain out. "Dont do it." I whisper. I feel Harry's presence leave mine before Sirius is near me. "Cassandra dont leave me." he says. "Dont call me that" I mumble. I move my arm and yelp in pain my eyes shooting open. "Go fight. Just come back for me." I tell him weakly. "No-" he starts "Go" I tell him. He looks around and hears the fighting in another room and then looks at me. "I love you" he says and smashing his lips on mine. I didn't get to think about it because a second later his lips were off mine and he had run out the room. I close my eyes and whither in pain. I thought of the kiss and then the bet. Did he mean it? Maybe he just wanted to win the bet. I hear footsteps and I stay as still as possible hoping it wasnt a death eater. "Well well well" I hear a voice that I wasnt too familiar with. If I apparated it would probably kill me....but so would staying. I took all the strength I had left and rolled over to grab my wand and I saw the death eater pointing his/her wand at me. "Don't move" he says as I limply held my wand. "Not planning on it" I croak before apparating to the Grimmaulds place. I hit the ground hard, I drop my wand with a clatter and it went black.

Sirius pov

We all crowd around Harry, the ministry finally knew Voldemort was back. "Wheres aunt Cass?" Harry asks weakly. "Is she okay?!" he asks and gets up. He runs to where she was last on the ground where I left her. "CASSIE" I hear Harry screaming and I run in there too. The others follow and see Harry looked at the large amount of blood left on the ground. "It looks like she grabbed something then nothing because she sure wasnt dragged." Dumbledore says from behind us, stepping forward. Harry looked really pale as he looked around everywhere muttering to himself. "Harry are you okay?" Molly asks from beside me. "Maybe she apparated" Hermione says from beside me. "That wouldve killed her. She had been hit multiple times with the cruciatus curse" Harry says, his voice shaking. "Maybe she didn't have a choice." Tonks says and everyone goes quiet. "Everyone to the headquarters now!" Dumbledore says. I know he wouldnt admit it to us but he cared for her. We all apparated each grabbing some of the kids. When we got there, there was a small crowd and I moved forward to see Cass on the ground, not moving. "Does she have a pulse?" I hear Molly ask. Nobody answers so she goes forward and shakily checks. "Faintly." she says. "Someone get her and put her on the couch so I can clean her up." she says. "The kids need to go back to school" Dumbledore says. "Grab my arm, Im aloud to apparate." Dumbledore says. "No Im not going" Harry says. "Harry-" Dumbledore starts. "No! I want to be here, if I leave she will leave!" he says. We all looked at him and he looked like a small kid. He had a pained expression on his face and none of us could say no to that. "Fine but only for awhile. Ill say its family business" Dumbledore says before apparating with the rest of them. "Its my fault." Harry mutters as we all run around getting things for Cass. I had picked her up and put her on the couch and the longer I looked the more pale she got. I was heartbroken McGonagall came in from the fireplaced and everyone looked up but Molly who was tending to Cass. "That toad found out they left and she is furious that she didnt see it happen." She says. I was shocked that came out of her mouth. McGonagall looked over and saw Cass and walked over to us. "What happened?!" she asks. "Cruciatus curse then she apparated herself." Molly says. "She isnt going to make it" McGonagall says. I felt my heart shatter as I look at her the girl I loved. "No! SHE WILL LIVE SHE CANT LEAVE ME" Harry yells and we look up to see him looking worse. He was actually crying now which shocked all of us "Oh Harry" Molly says softly. Lots of people went over to comfort him but I stayed near Cass and so did Molly only because she was trying to save her. She had all Cassies wounds bandaged now she was trying to keep her alive muttering spells left and right pointing her wand at Cass. "I feel so bad for Harry" I say quietly to Molly then realize we never got along and wanted to take back talking to her. She didnt seem to mind though and nodded. "Poor thing. I dont think she'll make it. She is so close to him" she says. "W-what?!" I ask. She looks up her eyes filled with sadness. "Her hearts getting slower and slower nothing is working." Molly says. "All we can do is wait now. Can you carry her to her bedroom." Molly asks. I nod feeling like everything was going slowly. I lifted her up and took her to her room and shut the door after laying her down on the bed. "Cassandra wake up! Please. I never got to explain how much I love you" I cry as I sit beside her. "Please dont die. You cant leave me or Harry. I dont care if you really dont love me but just come back for Harry" I continue and put my head in my hands. I look up at her after awhile and sigh before walking out.

(Okay guys I love you all but come on. I have over a hundred ppl reading this and you cant even take your time and vote the chapter?! Plz like them. It would mean alot. If you went back and liked the chapters you have read I would appreciate it. I know its a lot to ask but I feel like nobody likes this book.)