修一

"Childhood should be carefree, playing in the sun; not living a nightmare in the darkness of the soul." - Dave Pelzer; A Child Called "it".

n a m e: Shuichi Harada

g e n d e r: ♂ male

a g e: 20

b i r t h d a t e: August 7th

s e x u a l i t y: Homosexual, although leaning towards Aromantic [ seme~ might be willing to be a seke~..]

r e l a t i o n s h i p (s):
TheLittleSchoolBoys Merino.
"Ah.." he hummed, closing his eyes gently. "He's..-" he paused for a moment trying to think of a word that expressed just how much he adored the boy. And then he found it; "-perfect." the corners of his lips were tugged into a small smile as he added another little part. "My Ino-kun is very special, and I'm the only one allowed to touch him. Is that understood?"

s p e c i e s: Human

b a c k g r o u n d: Shu-san is well..complicated. He was raised as an only child in an aristocratic family. Though his father was an alcoholic and tended to become abusive when drunk, leading to his mother being brutally murdered right in front of him. His father was sentenced to a lifetime in prison, but Shuichi was left alone as an heir to a family fortune he had no idea what to do with. Well, and also a shit load of mental disorders.

a p p e a r a n c e: He has shoulder length silvery colored hair that he normally keeps lose so it falls right in front of his eyes and is styled unfairly perfect all the damn time. He's of monstrous height, 6'4", and tends to love to rub it in people's faces. His eyes are a strangely alluring light blue color, that he usually covers with stray strands of his hair. He has a couple piercings on his: lip, ears, and other..places. His clothes are usually jeans and tank-tops, or just whatever is clean and smells okay. But when there's a need, he can clean up rather nicely in a suit and tie.

p e r s o n a l i t y: When a person first meets Shuichi he's: charming, flirtatious, and tends to have a habit of making people swoon with just a tiny smile. He's naturally a sexual person and doesn't mind the attention he receives because of it. But behind that facade of a gentleman, inside Shu-san is a mess. He's cruel, sadistic, and manipulative. It's to the point where he has an addiction of watching others writhe in pain. Adding onto that, he suffers from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and depression. Resulting in him hiding in his room for days at a time where no one knows what happened to him.

- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION -

> when he goes out he doesn't like to tell many people he's rich so he goes by a fake name: "Hayate"

> dropped out of college, but oddly has a really fantastic job as a CEO of a large company in Japan

> will not. i repeat; will not force himself onto anyone. that's rape, and it's fucking disgusting.