"One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized, and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered." - Micheal J. Fox.

n a m e: Shigeru Hara

g e n d e r: ♂ male

a g e: 22

b i r t h d a t e: August 16th

s e x u a l i t y: Homosexual [ seke~ can flip either way easily ]

r e l a t i o n s h i p (s): ♡

s p e c i e s: Human

b a c k g r o u n d: When Shi-san was little he grew up with his aunt and uncle; due to some family difficulties. But as a result, Shigeru was abused: emotionally, physically, and sexually. But it came to an end when an elderly neighbor called the police and saved him. Probably the reason why he looks up to law enforcement so much, and his elders..but because of that, he moved to a completely different country ( Japan ), and changed his name; making himself disappear completely into a new life. One where he felt safe. Then, he started working towards a psychology and a scientific forensic degrees. Mainly because he aims to be a criminal investigator.

a p p e a r a n c e: He has shaggy, bedhead, type of hair that's an ebony color of black. His eyes are cat-like and seem to watch people intently. Though, once you get past that part you start to notice other things about him. His unusual height where he stands at six feet exactly, and his rather chiseled characteristics: jawline, collarbone, v-line, abdominal area, etc.. He had a naturally sort of pale complexion and wears dark colored clothes; red, black, and sometimes a white t-shirt, or his uniform for his internship. He has an earring on one ear and a couple extra that he usually doesn't use, for reputation reasons for work. He has a silver chain that he wears around his neck and has a leather cuff bracelet that he wears on his right wrist. For reasons why; he doesn't know.

p e r s o n a l i t y: Shi-san is a Class A flirt and a bit of an asshole. He can come off cocky, egotistical, and blunt; not caring about the feelings of others. Which is why he tends to have a countless list of one night stands, and leaves as soon as dawn breaks. He plays with the heartstrings of others, and doesn't care who gets caught; not even for himself. He has other emotional faults that sure as hell won't be fixed anytime soon; PTSD and a mild form of depression. Though, he can be a bit of a romantic and a dork when you get past that obnoxious demeanor that he has. But, he doesn't show that to many.

- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION -

> would love to get some tattoos and more piercings, so instead, he sometimes gets temporary tattoos and poses in front of his mirror thinking about how cool he'd look.

> has faint scars on his throat and shoulder blades; from what, he won't tell

> loves role play in the bedroom

> not a sadist, he just likes to tease

> has commitment issues and prefers not to date anyone; but if he had to. if, he'd want someone who he could dominate, and then dominate him [ a seke, if you didn't catch that ]

> welcome to my Kuroo hell <3
^^ yes he is based off of Kuroo Tetsuro.