"Each patient carries his own doctor inside of him." - Norman Cousins; Anatomy of Illness

n a m e: Arata Sakurai

g e n d e r: ♂ male

a g e: 22

b i r t h d a t e: February 4th

s e x u a l i t y: Homosexual [ seke.~ tends to be more of a uke, but when dominate he's very gentle and loving. ]

r e l a t i o n s h i p (s): ♡

s p e c i e s: Human

b a c k g r o u n d: Ara-san is from a rather prominent family in Japan. Because of that, he was sent to luxurious private schools and was in constant competition to be at the top of his class. Though, he managed to graduate high school early, allowing him to attend medical school in his middle teenage years. After a few years, he graduated at the top of his class and earned himself a masters in pediatrics, and a degree in psychiatry. Which allowed him to start training for his future position as the head of his family's clinic in Okinawa. During all of this, his mother passed away leaving his father, younger brother, and him the only people left living in his family.

a p p e a r a n c e: He has light chocolate brown hair, with honey colored highlights that is stylishly cut and placed in front of his light blue eyes. He stands at an average height, 5'9", and tends to have a rather slim and delicate frame. One that loosely resembles that of a dancer. When he's at work, he wears black trousers, a white coat, a button up, a simple colored tie, and the occasional face mask of it's required. But when the face mask isn't on, it reveals a little scattering of freckles across his nose and cheeks, two little dimples, and a sweet smile that he shows to all his patients. He has a light colored complexion, rather fair skin and rosey cheeks, that which he is embarrassed of. But he has a small tattoo on his pinky finger with his mother's name on it.

p e r s o n a l i t y: The two most prominent traits about Arata is the fact that he's quiet, and gentle. He always put others before himself, and had earned himself a reputation of being too trusting and a tiny bit of a pushover. He's always been a caring person ever since he was little, and it wasn't any wonder that he excelled so brilliantly in the medical field. But if anything, Arata is an introvert and if he doesn't have a calming peaceful atmosphere around him; he flounders. Causing him to either panic, or become rude and arrogant. A side which he doesn't often like to reveal to others.

- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION -

> has a slight case of anxiety, due to his feeling of constant pressure that he can't let down his family. or the family business.

> has a small dose of mysophobia, ( also known as germophobia ) which is why he constantly is washing his hands and disinfecting everything

> still hasn't fully realized that he is indeed: very much gay.

> he's rather innocent when it comes to relationships, due to the fact that he's never had much time to be in one

> has a bunch of stickers constantly with him to give to his younger patients

> has a small apartment above a book store which he simply adores

> he's very close with his brother, and usually spends at least a few moments of the day either calling him, or going out to eat together

> loves plants. he has a bunch of them scattered around his apartment and takes special care of each and every one of them.

> slightly based off of Shirotani Tadaomi from Ten Count